24

Aspen's POV

"Here we are." I say as I park in front of my old high school.

"This place is huge." Emma says as my girls and I get out of my car then we approach my old school."

It snowed during the game earlier today and shut down all airports in the area so we're stuck for now.

I'm taking advantage of the situation and showing my girlfriend's around my home town while my parents look after Hazel, Kingsley, and Apollo.

"What's this school called?" Jessie asks as she and Emma intertwine our hands.

"Lyndon B. Johnson High School." I say as we get to the front door then I unlock the door. "Home of the Jaguars."

"Can we be here?" Emma asks as we walk into the school.

"The principal of the school said we can." I say. "Plus I just donated money to the school for new athletic gear from Nike for all the teams as well as iPads for every student to have for their school work."

"Oh." Jessie says as we walk the halls of my old high school.

Once we're inside my old high school, I show my girlfriends around the school and retell memories of my high school years.

"Are any of these trophies yours?" Jessie asks as she and Emma looks at the football team trophy case.

"All of them came from my time here." I say.

"Really?" Emma asks.

"Yeah." I say. "My freshman year was the first year of Varsity football."

"Oh." Emma says.

"Aww." Jessie says. "Look at little Aspy in her uniform."

"How old we're you in this?" Emma asks as she and Jessie look at a picture of me in my high school uniform.

"Um." I say as I look at the picture. "That was my sophomore year."

"How can you tell?" Jessie asks.

"I wore Pink cleats my sophomore year." I say.

"Oh." My Canadian says. "Did you only play your type of football?"

"No." I say. "All four years I played American football and your football from August to November, basketball from November to February, then I ran track from February to the end of school."

"How'd you play your football and our football at the same time."

"The American football games we're just on Friday nights while the soccer games we're on Wednesdays and Saturdays." I say. "And the soccer coach thought I was good enough to play with out practicing so I didn't practice with the team."

"Oh." Jessie says.

"Were you on Varsity for all of them?" Emma asks.

"All four years." I say with a smile.

"That's my girl." My keeper says as I notice a reflection in the glass.

"Well that's new." I mumble as I turn around then I see the large memorial wall for all the victims of the two school shootings that happened during my time here.

"Woah." Emma says as the three of us look at the 100 pictures on the wall.

Each student that was killed in the two separate school shootings has 2 pictures on the wall.

"Which one was your girlfriend?" Jessie asks.

"Her." I say and point to the two pictures of the first woman I ever loved.