9

Aspen's POV

"Would you stop stressing." My Mom says as adjusts my tie.

"Excuse me for being nervous." I say.

"You have nothing to be worried about Aspen." Mom says. "Jessie and Emma clearly like you a lot."

"Enough to be my girlfriends?" I ask.

"Yes my little NFL quarterback." My Mom says. "And I bet by the end of your date that they'll be your girlfriends."

I made the Cowboys 53 player roster yesterday so Jessie, Emma, and I are going on our fifth date tonight.

For our 2nd date Jessie, Emma, and I went Horse back riding with our kids then we went to dinner.

For our 3rd date, the three of us went to Dinner and an Alicia Keys Concert.

For our 4th date we took our kids to an FC Dallas game then we went to dinner and a movie.

Tonight we're having dinner at the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Gardens.

I really hope Emma and Jessie are my girlfriends by the end of the night.

"Are you okay with us being together?" I ask.

"Aspen those two have been texting me since February talking about their feelings towards you." My mom says. "I wouldn't have told them to tell you about their feelings if I didn't think they're the one's for you."

"You really think that?" I ask

"Mhmm." Mom says. "They look at you like I look at your dad."

"Oh." I say then my mom cups my face.

"You are my daughter which means you are a confident bad bitch." My Mom says. "Jessie and Emma like you for you and they will always like you for you, understand?"

"Yes Ma'am." I say.

"Good." Mom says then she kisses my head. "Now go have some fun."

I nod then I put on my suit jacket, grab my phone, wallet, and keys before I leave the room.

Once I've left my room I walk down the hallways to Jessie and Emma's room and knock on the door.

Jessie and Emma took my offer and them and their kids have stayed with me and Apollo in our home ever since our first date.

I really like having them at my home.

I also really like falling asleep with Jessie and Emma in my arms.

They sleep in my room, but all of their clothes are in a different room that I label as their room.

"Yes?" Jessie says as she opens her door.

"Woah." I say when Jessie comes fully into view.

Jessie's wearing the sexiest black dress I have ever seen.

"What?" Jessie asks.

"You look beautiful." I say as I unashamedly ogle the Canadian then Emma appears behind Jessie. "And you look beautiful as well."

EMMA LOOKS SO FUCKING GOOD IN A SUIT.

"As do you." Jessie shyly says as she and Emma blush while looking at me.

"Ready to go?" I ask.

Emma and Jessie nod then they grab their phones before we head downstairs.

Once downstairs my, hopefully, soon-to-be girlfriends and I love on our kids for a few minutes.

"Mama Pretty." Apollo says as he hugs me.