55

Aspen's POV

"WE'RE HERE." Someone shouts so I text my ladies good bye then I put my pre-game playlist on and turn my music up in my AirPods.

When we stop outside AT&T Stadium, I stand up, button the top button on my green suit, grab my leather duffle bag, then I follow my teammates off our bus and down to our locker room.

Today is the divisional round of the playoffs and we're playing the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Again.

Once in our locker, I head to my locker then I put my duffle in my locker, hang up my suit jacket, and take off my rings.

After I take my rings off, I grab my pink sports bra, my undershirt my compression shorts, and my shorts then I head to the bathroom area of the locker room and step into one of the toilet stalls.

Once in the toilet stall, I take off the rest of my suit and my boxers then I put on my compression shorts, my sports bra, my short, and my undershirt.

I then grab the suit stuff I wore, return to my locker, and hang my suit up in my locker.

After my suit is hung up, I put my hair up into a bun/ponytail style thing then I grab a ball and head out to the field.

Once on the field, I take a quick look around the stadium then I walk around the field while playing catch with the fans.

After I complete one lap of the stadium while playing catch, I hand the ball off to one of the equipment people then I look for my friends and family in the stands.

Once I find my family I wave at them then I head back into the locker room.

When I get back in the locker room I head to my locker then I take off my shorts and put on my football pants first, with my right leg going in before my left leg.

After my pants are on, I sit down in the chair in front of my locker then I put on my right sock, my left sock, my right cleat, and my left cleat in that order.

Once the bottom half of me is ready, I put my right arm sleeve on, then my left arm sleeve on, then I put on my headband.

When that's done I put my shoulder pads and white jersey on with my right arm going in before my left, then I put on my helmet and follow my team out onto the field.

Once on the field, my teammates and I run through our stretches, our warmups, and our pre-game play running then we head back into the locker room for a quick chat from the coaches while we get a some fluids in us.

When told to, I follow my team out of our locker, down the tunnel, and onto the field.

After everyone is on the field, the national anthem begins so I drop down to a knee then I stay there for the duration of the anthem

When the anthem ends, Will and I throw to each other to warm up while the coin toss is happening.

Once the coin toss ends, I stand with Colt by the bench and relax as the Bucs kickoff and send the ball out of bounds for a touch back

"Let's go Will" I say then I grab my helmet and jog onto the field.

Once on the field my teammates and I get in position to run the first few plays on our script, which are all running plays.

After the fourth run in a row, I get the signal from Coach Charles to start running the offense the way I want.

"Fuck yeah." I mumble then I call a pass play.

My teammates nod so I call a play then we all break the huddle and get to our positions.

Once I'm in my position, which is in the shotgun, I look over the defense then call an audible.