27

Emma's POV

"Is it weird that I miss her?" I mumble as I watch Aspen Jog onto the field for the second half of her game. "I mean we just saw her like a few hours ago."

"No." Jessie says. "Cause I miss her too."

"Good." I say as I watch Aspen warm up.

As I'm watching my quarterback, I lean over to my midfielder and ghost my lips over her ear.

"I can't wait for us three to fuck." I whisper.

"Same." Jessie says then I look down to where our kids are being held to make sure they're okay.

Kimora, Jackie, Jordyn, and Kyra are holding Apollo, Hazel, and Kingsley.

The APL had this weekend off so a bunch of the US and Canadian National team ladies came to watch the game.

"Have you felt her dick inside of you?" Jessie whispers.

"No." I whisper. "When we fucked in college, I fucked her."

"Oh." Jessie whispers. "Well it feels amazing."

"I can't wait to feel it." I whisper.

"I can't wait to feel both of you in me."

"Okay this is not a conversation to have here." I whisper.

Jessie giggles then she subtly squeezes my dick as the Cardinals kick off the game.

For the remainder of the second half, Jessie and I watch our girlfriend do her kicking duties.

"The first half was more fun than the second." Tobin says as we all head to our cars after the game's ended.

The game ended in a 55-32 win for the Cowboys.

"I thought the Cardinals would be better." Cairo says.

"Same." I say.

"Everyone get dinner on your way to Aspen's house." Koa says.

Since a bunch of Aspen's friends are here to watch the game, she wants to hang out with them before they all leave in the morning.

Everyone nods as we get to the cars, then we all split up into our respective cars.

In my car is myself, Jessie, Hazel, Kingsley, Shadow, Apollo, Janine, and Shelina.

"So where does everyone want to go for dinner?" I ask.

"WENDY'S." The three kids shout.

"I believe the bosses have spoken." Janine says as she and Shelina tickle Apollo.

Hazel and Kingsley are sitting in the bucket seats behind Jessie and I then Janine, Apollo, and Shelina are in the back row of the car.

Aspen, Jessie, and I each have our own individual cars that we use if less than five people are in a car at one time, but if we have a big group or the three of us and our kids are in the car then we use our large SUV.

"Alrighty then." I say then I leave the parking area and head back towards the house.

One the way home, I stop at a Wendys so we can grab food then we continue on home.

"Text Aspen that we'll be outside by the fire pit." I say as we arrive back at the house.

Jessie nods then she does as I said while I pull into the garage.

Once I'm parked in the garage, I shut the car off then we all get out, get the kids out, then we grab the food and head inside.

"Shelina can you go let everyone in at the front door?" I ask as I carry all three kids into the house.