8

Aspen's POV

"Finally." I mumble as I pull into the garage of my new home.

Once my car is parked, I turn it off, get out, close the garage door, then I head inside and try to find my dates for tonight.

As I approach the living room, I hear one of the most angelic voices speaking.

"There we go Bubbie." I hear Jessie say as she adjust the bowtie my son is wearing. "We gotta look good for our date with your Mama."

"So this is a date." I mumble.

Shit I said that out loud.

"Yes it is Aspen." Emma says with a smile as she looks at me.

FUCK YES.

"Your dad got us and the kids a reservation at the Koa in Dallas." Emma says.

"Gimme like 10 minutes and I'll be ready." I say.

My dates nod so I head to my bedroom.

When I get to my bedroom, I undress then I head to my closet and put on one of my suits.

Once I'm dressed, I grab a tie, my personal phone and wallet then I head back to my two favorite footballers.

"Like mother like son." Jessie says as she takes my tie from me.

"Maybe we just like having you tie our ties for us." I say. "It's nice having a pretty lady tie your tie."

"Smooth." Emma says as I see Jessie blush.

"Where are my dogs?" I ask as I notice Shadow sitting with Hazel and Kingsley.

"You're parents took them for a walk." Emma says. "I think they're going to scout around for a house to buy."

"Oh cool." I say. "Shall we go?"

"What'd you think kiddos?" Jessie asks. "You ready to go."

"Yeah." Apollo says with a big smile as Hazel and Kingsley nod. 

I smile at the kids as my dates and I each grab a kid then I lead my favorite people and favorite service dog out to my car.

Once in the garage, I lead my dates to our car, my dates and I get the kids secured in the car then I help Jessie into the Car.

"By the way." I say. "You look gorgeous."

"Thanks." Jessie says as she blushes. "You look Beautiful yourself."

I smile at Jessie and kiss her cheek then I shut her door and help Emma into the car.

"You are gorgeous as well Emma." I say.

"As are you Aspy." Emma says.

"Gotta keep up with you and Jessie." I say then I kiss Emma's cheek before I shut her door, walk around the car, and get in the drivers seat.

Once I'm buckled up, I start the car, open the garage door, back out of the garage and down the drive way, close the garage door, then I drive us to the restaurant.

On the way to the restaurant, Apollo talks Emma and Jessie's ears off, but they have a smile on their faces the whole time so I think they're loving every minute of it.

When we arrive at the restaurant, we park by the valet people, our doors are opened for us, then we get out and get our kids and Shadow out of the car. 

"Come to Mama." I say as I unbuckle my son then I lift him out of the car.

Once Apollo's out of the car, I rest him on my hip then we walk around to Emma and Jessie.