13

Aspen's POV

"I love living in a gated community" I say as Emma and I approach our home after walking Shadow, Cinnamon, Luna, Biscuit, and Waffles around the neighborhood.

"Me too." Emma says as I feel her squeeze my hand that's intertwined with hers. "It's so peaceful here."

"Do you still like living here?" I ask.

"I do Aspen." Emma says with a smile. "I'm living with my beautiful girlfriends, my favorite little kids, and I'm enjoying life so much more than I ever have."

"Good." I say.

"Are you happy Jessie and I are here?" My beautiful girlfriend asks

"Hell yeah." I say. "I love being able to fall asleep with you two in my arms, I love coming home from a long day to my beautiful girlfriends, and our kids, and I love knowing you two safe."

"Aww." Emma says then she kisses my cheek.

I go to kiss my girlfriend, but the pups start barking causing me to look and see what they're barking at.

When I realize they're barking at my son, Hazel, Kingsley, and my parents, I let the pups lead Emma and I over to my family.

"Hi Puppies." Apollo says with a smile then he, Hazel, and Kingsley pet Cinnamon, Shadow, Luna, Biscuit, and Waffles.

"It's almost time for us to go." My Mom says as she and my dad take the dogs leashes. "So you two need to go get ready."

Emma and I nod then we kiss our kids' head before we head up to our room.

Once in my room, I look at my girlfriend.

"Yes?" Emma says.

"Do...Do...Do you wanna shower with me?" I ask.

Emma's finally able to shower after her surgery.

It use to just be me and Jessie giving her a sponge bath.

My girlfriend smiles at me then she grabs my hand and leads me into the bathroom.

Once in the bathroom, Emma turns on the shower then the two of us undress.

"You're so beautiful." I say as ogle my nude girlfriend.

"As are you my little astronaut." Emma says as she wraps my arms around me.

I smile at my girl then I kiss her head as I wrap my arms around her.

"I can't wait for Monday." I say. "And Tuesday."

"Me too." Emma says with a smile.

Monday will be Emma, Jessie, and I's one month anniversary.

I have to go to recovery on Monday after my game against the Panthers, but we get Tuesday off so Jessie, Emma, and I are spending the day together.

"You still won't tell us what we're doing?" Emma asks.

"Nope." I say. "It's a surprise."

Emma pouts at me so I playfully roll my eyes at my girl then I peck her lips before I lead her into the shower.

Once in the shower, I clean and wash my girlfriend's body, Emma does the same to me, then we get out and dry off.

After we're dry, my girlfriend and I get ready for our outing.

My team, the Cowboys, plays the Carolina Panthers tomorrow, but today we're having a team outing at the Lone Star United v Atlanta City FC game.

I reserved all the suites at the stadium for us so that all the players, along with their families, can watch the game in piece.