36

Aspen's POV

"CAN YOU BLOCK?" I shout as I look at my o-line. "I'VE BEEN SACKED 9 FUCKING TIMES TODAY CAUSE YOU MOTHER FUCKERS CAN'T BLOCK."

I hate my linemen right now.

We're tied 28-28 with the Bengals with about two minutes to go in the fourth quarter.

"FIX UP." I shout then I walk back down to my end of the bench.

Once at my end of the bench, I sit down next to Will and Dak.

"If we fucking lose because of them I'm gonna be pissed." I say then I watch the Bengals's drive.

I hope we spend some draft picks on line-men.

"Fuck." I mumble when the Bengals's score with a minute left.

After the Bengals's score, I grab my helmet then stand up and walk to the end of the bench.

"Let's go Asp." One of my linemen says then I follow my teammates onto the field and into the huddle.

"We have no time outs left." I say as I look at the receivers and Zeke. "So get what yards you can then get outta bounds."

The receivers and Zeke nod so I call the play then we all break the huddle and get to our positions.

Once I'm in my position, which is in the shotgun, I look over the defense.

"Green 17." I say as I survey the defense. "Green 17 set hut."

When I say hut, my center snaps the ball to me, then I survey the field.

A second later I see Amari is gonna be open so I throw the ball ahead of him.

Moments later the ball arrives in Amari's hands then he keeps running his post route for a few more yards and gets out of bounds at our 49 yard line.

Once Amari steps out of bounds, the linemen and I jog up to the 49 yard line.

"COMET." I shout then everyone gets in position. "COMET."

Comet is one of our audible calls for one of our pass play.

Once I'm in my position, which is in the shotgun again, and everyone else is in their positions, I look over the defense.

"KILL KILL KILL." I shout.

Comet definitely isn't gonna work.

"SATELLITE." I shout then everyone adjusts their positions. "SATELLITE."

Once everyone is in their new positions, I survey the defense.

"Blue 52." I say as I survey the defense. "Blue 52 set hut."

When I say hut, my center snaps the ball to me, then I survey the field.

Just like I planned, CeeDee beats his defender off the line so I throw him the ball then my favorite wide receiver runs down the field.

Right before he's tackled, CeeDee runs out of bounds at the Bengals 35 yard line then I walk down field.

As I'm walking to the new line of scrimmage, I look up at the clock and see we only have 25 seconds left.

"QUASAR." I shout then everyone gets in position. "QUASAR."

Once I'm in my position and everyone else is in their positions, I look over the defense.

"Blue 52." I say as I survey the defense. "Blue 52 set hut."

When I say hut, my center snaps the ball to me, then I survey the field.