22

Aspen's POV

"There we go." I say as I finish drying of my girlfriend after our shower.

"Thanks Astro." Emma says then she pecks my lips.

"More please." I say then I lean in for more kisses.

Emma giggles as she grabs my face then we makeout for a few minutes.

After our small makeout session, my girlfriend and I leave the bathroom then we get ready for our outing.

My team, the Cowboys, plays the New York Giants in New York on Sunday, but today, Wednesday, we're having a team outing at the Lone Star United v Chicago Red Stars game.

Like last time, I reserved all the suites at the stadium for us so that all the players, along with their families, can watch the game in piece.

"Ready?" I ask as I finish getting dressed.

"Yep." Emma says as I grab my phone and wallet then my girlfriend and I leave the room and head down stairs.

Once downstairs, my family, Shadow, and I get in the car then my dad drives us up to the Lone Star United stadium in Frisco.

As we're driving to the stadium, I listen to my son, Hazel, and Kingsley talk my Mom and Emma's ears off while I look at the Lone Star United line-up for today's game.

18-Teagan Micah
2-Maren Mjelde
13-Abby Dahlkemper
4-Kadeisha Buchanan
6-Magdalena Eriksson
12-Andi Sullivan(C)
3-Sam Mewis
17-Jessie Fleming
10-Fran Kirby
14-Ada Hegerberg
23-Pernille Harder

"Mama?" Apollo says.

"Yes Bubba?" I ask.

"When you leave?"

"Our flight leaves on Saturday." I say.

"And us?"

"You'll leave Saturday as well." I say.

Since the game is in New York, Apollo, Emma, Jessie, Hazel, Kingsley and my parents are flying up to watch the game with Mama C, J Dad, Jeffery, Katie, Perry, and their families.

Emma's finally cleared to fly so she's coming up for the game.

"Is Auntie Tally coming?" Apollo asks.

"Talia, Leah, and the twins will be there yes." I say.

"Yay." Apollo cheers as we pull up to the stadium.

"Over there." I say and point to the Parking lot I reserved for the Cowboys Players and their families to park in.

Dad nods then he pulls into the parking lot and parks our car.

Once we're parked, my family and I get out of the car, lock the car, then we walk across the road and head inside the stadium.

I gave my teammates the tickets they'd need yesterday at practice.

When we get inside the stadium, one of the Lone Star United front office staff meets my family and I by the elevator up to the suites.

"We have a problem." The Lone Star United front office staff lady says.

I sigh knowing what this is probably about then I hand Apollo to my Dad.

"I'll meet you all up at the suites." I say.

My family nod then they head up to the suite while I follow the front office lady.

"So what's up?" I ask as we approach the Chicago Red Stars.