13

"I am not applying that", I spoke firmly.

"Yes you are", Laura protested. "It's not like I am listening to you anyway. I am the dominant one here."

I sighed. There was no point in arguing with her if it's something related to makeup and fashion.

(The dresses and hairstyles are at the end)

Once we both were done, we looked at each other and ourselves in the mirror. Laura grinned proudly at her work and I frowned.

"You really don't think it's a bit too revealing for fifteen year olds?", I asked unsurely for the fifth time.

Surely, both of us looked pretty hot and I am not saying that I didn't like the way I looked or that I was uncomfortable for I was not but considering that we were only fifteen, it was a bit too much (the fear of being caught by a professor and getting detention for violation of proper code of dresses was unsaid).

"I am turning sixteen in two months Athy", Laura rolled her eyes.

"And I am not turning sixteen till April", I explained. "Besides it's just a winning party in their common room."

"And it's the Slytherins we are talking about, not Hufflepuff. Everyone goes out of all bounds in their parties", she spoke. "We anyway don't have time to change and get ready again."

"Alright but we are coming back before curfew."

"Athy c'mon", she whined.

"Laura..", I warned. She huffed but nodded.

"Let's go now."

We pulled our cloaks over our bodies after applying the warming charm on them (since it was chilly outside for a November) to prevent any detentions from the roaming professors and left.

Clare was with Lily and her other Gryffindor friends in their common room today and has decided to go with them during dinner, considering that we won't be there tonight.

We went down the dungeons towards the Slytherin common room. Once the door was in plain sight, we noticed a few Slytherin boys standing outside to make sure people from different houses are able to enter without any problem. One of them was Severus.

We caught each other's eye and I smiled at him which he didn't return and which I didn't care about.

Everyone knew Severus was not one to be referred as a social person.

The moment we entered the common room, I knew Laura was right. Most of them were wearing pretty revealing dresses. We removed our cloaks and kept it on the side, beside the others.

The loud music blasted from the radio as the students danced to it. The Slytherin team was being congratulated again and again by different set of people.

More than half of them were drunk.

"Welcome m'ladies", Regulus greeted and we both smiled in return. Well, I smiled in return and Laura blushed furiously.

"Drinks?", he asked, gesturing us towards the section dedicated to the drinks.

"Sure", I answered for Laura was too flustered by his mere presence to say anything.

I wondered how she managed to talk to him in the morning.

Oh yeah, the entire team was present at that time.

"How did you manage to smuggle these?!", Laura asked eyeing the various kinds of alcohol present.

Regulus shrugged as she took a shot of firewhiskey and downed it in one go. Her facial expressions showed how much it burned her throat.