1

Taking a deep breath, I inhaled the magnificent scent of the beautiful plants that were situated in every corner of the common room. The mixed fragrance of jade, oxalis, string of pearls and various other houseplants present, thanks to our head of house, omitted the need of using any room fresheners. The aroma felt earthy and warm and being surrounded by the familiar yellow and black walls, resulted in my heart swelling with the feeling of returning home.

I launched myself on the couch, snuggling against the bouncy cushion, my body slugging. Just as my eyes drooped, a boom of a voice almost threw me three feet off the bed.

"ATHY!" Laura called, and before I could answer, I was crushed into the couch, gagging under the arms wrapped around me like a bear hugging a tree trunk. "I missed you," she said into my hair.

"We literally ate dinner together 10 minutes ago." I chuckled and hugged her back, inhaling the familiar scent of roses and fresh fields.

"Exactly Athy, it was 10 minutes ago! 10 minutes!" she said while widening her eyes, her hands emphasising on the word 'minutes.'

"Stop with your drama, L; you awfully resemble Sirius Black and James Potter." I shuddered.

Her expressions changed within a matter of seconds at that. She crossed her arms and glared at me. "I. Don't. Symbolise. Those. Freaks," she said.

I smirked. "Are you sure, L? Because as far as I know, you are just as dramatic as them, as fun-loving as them and, I don't want to say this, but you are as good-looking as them."

"I don't even know if I should take the last thing as an insult or as a compliment." She sighed.

"An insult of course!" I said, "as long as it's related to 'The Marauders,' it's an insult, isn't it?"

"You are right. As long as it includes the marauders, it's an insult"

"So do you consider yourself good looking like them or ugly?", I asked in a solemn tone while crossing my arms.

She squinted her eyes, looking at me, and crossed her arms, trying to copy my posture. I struggled to hold back my smile.

"I think it doesn't matter. I am beautiful at heart and that's enough reason to say that I am not like them," she said.

I smiled at her clever attempt of getting out of the situation.

"And who said the marauders don't have a beautiful heart?" Clare asked, entering through the door, while glaring at Laura.

"I said," she shrugged and started heading towards our dorm, taking me with her.

Clare scoffed and started following us.

"They probably have the most beautiful hearts in the world, L. You need to have eyes to see that," she stated.

I sighed as I witnessed the start of another long argument between my two roommates.

----

Third Person's POV

While Laura despised the Marauders with passion, Clare loved The Marauders with her life.

While Laura was their biggest hater, Clare was their number one fangirl.

And somewhere between these two roommates of hers, Athea was stuck but she didn't mind. Laura and Clare were her best friends and even though they did fight most of the time, she knew that they cared for each other.

And while Athea is concerned, she didn't mind ALL the marauders.

She accepted that Peter was alright and probably the only sane and normal one.