A Message for the Reviewers

You might be seeing this chapter in between and the reason is Wattpad sucks. No matter how many times I edit it, it stays in between the chapters only. So if you are still reading the story, skip this one. It's the last chapter of this book.

Reviewer - a person who writes critical appraisals of books, plays, films, etc. for publication.

A wattpad reviewer - a person who writes critical appraisals of books uploaded on wattpad with the intention of helping the authors.

A wattpad reviewer who reviewed my book - a person I will be forever grateful to.

Readers, if you liked my story, a huge credit goes to all of the reviewers who reviewed my book. If you didn't like my story, then you would have hated it had you read it the way it was uploaded for the first time. If you already hate it, then you don't have to read this:)

This chapter is dedicated to all of those people who helped me out in polishing my story.

Please note: This is not the part of any payment from any of the reviewers. I am doing it because I want to, not because someone told me to.

In general to all the reviewers: Thankyou. That's all I can think of to say to you all. Really, just... thank you.

You all read my story, some more than the others, and you all took out time to help me in improving myself. You pointed out mistakes, wrote down suggestions and told me about the good things as well to help me recognise my strong and weak parts. And that means a lot to me, and so it does to all the people you reviewed the books of.

Since you all decided to help me as much as you can, isn't it my responsibility to at least appreciate that? I don't even know if this is allowed or not, to write a chapter dedicated to you all like this, but it doesn't hurt to try, does it?

If you want me to take down the message or if you want me to keep your identity confidential i.e. to remove yours and your community's name, just tell me about it in the comments or you can reach out to me in personal messages as well. The only reason I am adding this option is because I have no idea how communities work so if you want me to remove it, I will.

I have already mentioned the general reasons I am grateful to you all but there are specific things I want to tell you all as well.

So, here is a personal message from my side to all of you.

Gothicffe08 from Teens Fanfic Community | Review Shop (community account - teensfanficcommunity)

The first person ever to review my book and the reason I got motivated to write more. When you posted the review, I hardly had any views. I was highly demotivated at that time and reading a positive review definitely boosted up my confidence. When I was losing inspiration and hope that anyone would like it, you came as a ray of sunshine in the darkness. It was like finding an oasis amidst a desert because trust me, I was feeling really bad at that time. Since you were the first reviewer and the reason my faith in my story grew again, you will always have a special place in my heart. So, thank you.

Bubble_Tales from The Luna Avenue | Review Shop (community account - Butter_Community )

The first person to point out the errors in my synopsis. I knew about the title being common and the subtitle not being readable enough from the first review but I wasn't aware of the cover being too dark or the colour of the border not being good enough. Considering that the title, cover and description play a major role in attracting readers, this meant a lot to me. I did change my cover after your review and I hope it's good enough now. Now, what's so special about commenting about the synopsis that I specifically wrote it? The reason was because you are the reason my story would have had a better first impression which actually is a great deal to me. Your review was great and I love you for that. In the end, thank you.

Asita2802 from Book review (wattpad account - Asita2802)

The first person to give chapter-wise reviews and that definitely had its impact on me. The way you wrote the review already made you special for me because it was my first time reading chapter reviews. It was fun to read it that way and I felt like I was discussing parts of my story with a reader, another reason your review felt so nice to me. I don't know if that was your intention or not, but overall, I had a smile on my face throughout the review. Also, you were the reason I got to know my mistake of not mentioning the switch between POV's so that's always a plus. Your review was light and encouraging and I will be forever grateful for that. Thank you.

queenieexxx from CLN's Seasonal Reviews (community account - CLNighters)

Your writing style was different from mine but you still read and reviewed my story. Honestly, do I need any other reason for being grateful? I am well aware of how hard it is to point out what can be improved when the writing styles are different and you did a great job in it. And now, it's my job to thank you for your efforts. So, thank you. Thankyou for everything. Also, I learned a lot of things related to grammar, something that will be treasured in my brain forever and as a writer, I really appreciate that, since it would help me in writing my future stories as well. So, thankyou for that too.

ArunikaRaghuvanshi from Books and fanfiction shop (community account - Fangirl_academy_369)

Firstly, and you are probably the only ones I would say this for, hats off to the way you and your friends replied to my comments. I am absolutely in love with the way you write about those little conversations you have. The smile I have while reading those interactions is so huge, it hurts my cheeks. So, apart from being great reviewers, you three are great at interactions too and have an amazing personality.

Secondly, another positive review and I was over the moon. Trust me, you are probably the only person who liked my title as much as I did and I was so happy to read about it, because if you ask me, after continuously reading about my title being too common or suggestions that I should change it, I was like, "Is my title that bad?" So, your review was a lot more encouraging to me than you know. Also, you were the second person to give chapter-wise reviews and as I said before, reading them is more fun to me. You have played a major role in increasing my self confidence and I would always be grateful for that. So, thank you.

I am taking all of your opinions into consideration and slowly infusing them into the story. I am just too busy right now, so I am not able to do everything at the moment.

Mind you, these are not the only reviewers. When I started publishing this book, I filled the form in like ten review books. Maybe even more. I have lost the count.

So, as those reviews are posted, I will be adding my special thanks to them as well.

And, in case you read this chapter my dear editor, Dr. L, a very long message is kept safely in the locker of my heart for you. Once you complete the editting, it will be posted as well.

Thank you!