<3

Heyaa!! Welcome to the world of Remhea (Remus and Athea).

Firstly, I am very grateful about the fact that you have chosen to read this story.

Secondly, there are a few things I wanted to point out before we start so here they are:

1. I started this story with the intention of not writing much about the war because honestly, I am done with reading about the death of my favourite characters. That is why you will be seeing very less mention of the war in the starting chapters.

However, as I headed forward, I started getting more and more ideas about Athea's part in the pre-war scenarios which I think made the story a lot better. So, you will be seeing frequent mentions of war as you move ahead.

BUT this story would end before the actual war starts. I am planning on writing a sequel and the First Wizarding War would be included in that one. Most of the things I mention related to the war would be done to bridge the gap between this story and the sequel.

So, in other words, yes this story can be read as a standalone but there will be a sequel as well.

2. The story is set in the fifth year of marauders i.e. 1975. Athea and Remus are in the same year.

3. It has been written in Athea's POV. There might be instances when you'll see other POVs but every new chapter would start with Athea's only unless explicitly mentioned.

4. A few things have been changed according to my convenience like I know Sirius left Grimmauld's Place in his fifth year but he would have already left it in fourth year in my story. Also, the full moon dates are not the real ones and are set around middle to the end of every month.

5. English is not my first language so you are bound to find a few mistakes. I have kept them at a minimum from my side but there obviously would be a few. Don't hesitate to point them out. I want to polish my story as much as I can and I would appreciate any and every help I can get.

6. I am always open to constructive criticism. I haven't written many stories and I am still a learner so I would love to have any feedback I can get.

Disclaimers: I do not own any of the characters apart from my OCs. All the rights go to JK Rowling. However, the storyline and plot is mine.

I do not want my story to be posted anywhere else without my explicit permission.

The pictures included are from Pinterest. Credits to the rightful owners.

PS: I will be uploading two chapters each day.

Edit: In case you are here for reviewing my book and have read a slightly different description beforehand, don't be confused. I did change it a bit as suggested by someone else since it made it better.

Edit: The chapters are being edited, so you might find a huge difference in the way the first few chapters are written and the way the rest of the story goes on. Hopefully, they would all be edited in a week's time.