36

•It's the way the next few months went by....•

I was sitting in the library studying Defence Against the Dark Arts. My head was throbbing but it did nothing in reducing the tension of the upcoming exams.

Someone's hands touched my shoulder blades and started massaging them. I closed my eyes in pleasure. "Thankyou sweetheart."

"If you keep on overworking yourself, you would need kiwi more than I do", he said.

I fell back into his body and he bent down to hug me. His hands went under my neck as he pressed his face against mine. "You just need to stop me from studying so that you can win the bet", I teased.

"Considering how much you have been studying this year, you probably would win the bet. You don't need to sacrifice your health for that."

"You are probably right," I said.

He smiled. "Let's get you outside for some fresh air."

He removed his hands, stood up and picked up my books to keep them in the shelves. Once done, he held out his hand for me to hold and get up.

•It's the way the next few months went by....•

"How are you doing?", I asked Severus. After months, once again I found myself at the astronomy tower only to interrupt another student.

"Fine," he grumbled.

"My offer still holds you know, of coming to live with us", I reminded him again.

"I don't need your offer."

"I am not saying you need it. It's just an extra I want to give you."

"Whatever", he closed the topic.

"Are you still not telling me the name of the chocolates you sent me on Christmas?", I asked. "I can't forget it's taste."

"No", he answered, once again with a very small smile.

I sighed. "If you keep on doing that, I'll start thinking you made them yourself."

He scoffed. "You wish."

"I love you Severus", I said after some time.

He didn't reply.

•It's the way the next few months went by....•

"Are you kidding me?!", I asked aghast by the discovery. Remus simply grinned in response.

"You mean, your friends are animagus since the end of fourth year?!"

"Mhmm."

"You are lying."

"I am not."

"Does anyone else know?"

"Nope."

"Can you-can you teach me about it?", I asked.

He looked at me confused.

"Just curious", I added in a hurry.

"Hmm. I can talk to them if you want. They are the ones who changed so they can probably tell you better than I can."

I smiled gratefully.

"But I would charge fees."

"How much?"

"Come here", he said and pulled me in for a long and passionate kiss.

•It's the way the next few months went by....•

"How do they do that? This parchment just fell out of Peter's pocket while he was going back and by the time I picked it up and looked around to give it back, he was gone", Clare spoke while taking out the rolled piece of parchment from her pocket.