INTRODUCTION

There was a source which told the BCCI  that Rohit has done match fixing in the world cup 2019 with full proofs . All the team didn't agree at first but after seeing the proofs they had to agree when Rohit went to Vi's room where everyone was seated to tell them that he's gonna be a father again but when he sat there everyone was seated with faces of mixed emotions, feelings of sadness, anger and disappointment , he wasn't able to judge what happened and then the bomb dropped Rohit got to know about all the match fixing thing. He tried to defend But all was in vain he went to his room and never came back to his friends as he flew to Hyderabad forever secretly except Saurav  Dada who trusted him and prove that he was right.

Later after the tour ended they all were feeling guilty and sad about what they said to Rohit they tried to call him , find him but it didn't work Rohit changed his number and no one knew about his Hyderabad's bungalow except Dada who promised Rohit not to tell anyone where he is .

There they met Vaishali and Arhaan and a two year old Ishaan and they became a family and were always together in ups and downs with them. Rohit's 21 years flew like a second with them but he felt something missing without his bestfriends.

_______________________________________

Will they ever be able to mend their relations?

Will they ever be able to be together as a family? 

Will Samaira ever be able to forgive her Chachus?

How will Kiara react when she will got to now about this?

A source told ICC that Rohit Sharma... the hitman

Friends Are Family. Are They?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें