Chapter 7

Samaira and Vihaan had a eyelock.

Suddenly yuvaansh asked. Do yo guys know each other?

No.', Sam said without wasting a second.

No.', Vihaan said

Then such a long eyelock. ', ziva said and everyone was looking at them in confusion.

Leave it guys! And you both meet my friends.Guys this is my partner Ishaan and his best friend Sam...

Samaira Sharma and his family not bestfriend .', Sam said making them look at each other faces as they have heard samaira sharma millions of time and loved her dearly even not meeting her.

Hi! Vamika Kohli.

Hi! Ziva singh dhoni

Hi! Yuvaansh singh

Hi! Agastya pandya

They all said introducing themselves and Sam got to know who these people are and she just wanted to go from there but she could not because of kiara as she will doubt.

So... What you wanna order? Yuvaansh asked Sam.

Not decided yuvaansh bhai!', Sam said unaware of what she said but yuvaansh eyes lit up a big smile occurred on his face and a tear droplet which he wiped immediately.

Control your emotions.', Vami whispered in his ear as she knows how close he, Ziva and Vihaan. feel to Sam even not meeting her for 21 years. Even she feels close to Sam sometimes but she don't have any memory she was told that they were BFFs and used to annoy their dads by their crazy games together.

Pta aaj yeh jogging ke liye marine drive gaya Tha thapad khake aaya kisi ladki se aur bol rha tha ki uski aankhe bahut sundar thi par face nhi dekh paya. ', Ziva told everyone and laughed and Vihaan gave a why you told? expression to Ziva and to which samaira choked as she was having her meal.

Vihaan passed her water and they had a eyelock.

Mujhe toh nhi bola ki uski eyes sundar thi. Hmmm... Aapko laga main aapko tease karungi. ', vamika said in a teasing way.

Toh tu ab kya Kar rhi hai.', Vihaan said.

Acha ji Bande ko ishq ka bukhar Chad gaya hain. Yuv said teasing.

Aisa kuch bhi nhi hai aur agar hain bhi na toh tujhe nhi Chadha kya ishq ka bukhar kabhi. Haan?
Vihaan said.

Thike hain humne toh bas aise hi bola tha.', Yuv said and pouted.

Bhai, hume uss ladki ko dhundhana toh padega, kyun Kiara?', said agastya.

Haan bhai jab pyaar Hai toh Dhundhana to padega. Toh kaisi aankhe hain uski? ', Kia said.

Haan, Vihaan if there is love there should be junoon to get it.', Ishaan said being a love guru.

And Samaira what do you think about love?', Ziva asked.

Dekho Vihaan pyaar vyaar dokha hai, career Bana lo abhi bhi mauka hai.', Sam said very seriously to which everybody facepalmed and Vihaan laughed. Arre, isme kya hai nhi hai mujhe pyaar dosti mein vishvas kya hai. Kya karu main?

Tujhe se yeh hi expected Tha.', Kia and Ishaan said together and they all laughed.

Sam didn't have any memories but was told by his Dada, ziva and yuvaansh being her big sister and brother,Vihaan irritating her always, and Vamika being her best friend,and meeting agastya for the first time But felt like they know each other for ages. She doesn't wanted to feel the way she was feeling and wanted to hate them but she couldn't hate them. When she was thinking Agastya waves his hand around her face and asked if she is alright.

Yeah. I'm perfect agastya . ', she replied.

Pls call me agu my name feels like a sentence to me.

And do call me yuvaansh bhai.

Call me zivu di I love when people call me by this.

And you can call me Vamika or Vami whatever you want.

And pls don't call me bhaiya.', Vihaan said at the last and everyone looked at his face.

Ok, fine.', Sam said as she did not have Any choice than saying OK.

They ate and left to their respective homes.

_______________________________________

Samaira 's home.

It was a nice evening na!.', Kia said entering the house.

Yeah it was. ', ishaan reciprocated being tired.

Sam did you like the evening? ', asked Kia.

Yes I did. I am going to sleep. ', Sam said with a straight face.

Okk.

Sam entered her room and immediately video-called Rohit for telling him what happened today.

Hi baba! Kya hua itni raat phone? ', he said raising his eyebrow.

Sam told him everything.

It's OK baba nothing will happen. They will not get to know about all this. Aur what they did, its not the fault of kids.

But dada I don't know but I am feeling something is gonna happen.

Arre meri Maa kuch nhi hoga aur agar kuch hoga toh acche ke liye hoga.

Hmm....... You are right.

By the way, Tera bracelet kaha hai?

Arre drawer mein hain, kuch kaam kar rhi thi isiliye nikal diya. ', Sam said.

Ziva kaisi hai? Yuv, Vamika, Vihaan kaise hai aur Agastya kaisa hai woh bhi hardik ki tarah pagal hai kya?

Sab thik hai aur zyada pyaar mat karite unhe.', Sam said.

Arre they were my first kids.

Whatever! Hate you.',Sam said making a pout which made ro chuckle.

But I love you. Good night!

Good night!

Then there was a knock on her door and it was Ishaan.

Sorry, yaar they insisted I wasn't able to say no.', Ishaan said.

It is fine, don't worry

Kia so gyi?', Sam asked.

Haan, tabhi toh aise bahar khadeko hoke khuleaam Baat kar raha hu. ', Ishaan said and Sam chuckled.

Yaar, 4 din baad Diwali hain, toh vihaan ne invite Kiya hai aur bola hain tumhe bhi aane ko, tu jayegi? ', ishaan asked hesitantly.

Yaar main nhi jaa rhi hai apni diwali kharab karne, unki party mein.',she said irritated.

Ok I understand, main chala jaunga. Ishaan said.

Tu yeh puchne aaya tha?

Haan, by the way good night! ',Ishaan said.

Good night.

_______________________________________
Did you like the short update?
If yes do comment and vote.
Keep reading to explore more.

Thanks❤️