Chapter 23

Hey!!
Sorry for bothering but I received fewer votes than usual on my last  chapter. I please request to vote the chapters If you do so I get high energy and try to write another chapter as soon as possible but if you guys don't I feel low on writing and I sometimes question my ability. So please vote and please comment also so that I can get a review of the actions that I made the characters react right and if you don't wanna comment publicly DM me.

_______________________________________

One week passed like a second and It was Sana and Anurag's wedding. It will gonna be a 3 day affair. The Sangeet night, The next is Haldi in the morning and wedding at night and at last the reception. For the first 2 days only close family and friends were invited That's why there was a reception from the girl's side too as all people will be attending it like colleagues and celebrities.

Sana's mom Dona was currently applying Alta on Sana's hands and feet and the girls were watching her doing so.

Hogya!', Dona said as she completed.

Wow! Badi maa yeh kitna sundar hain',Kia exclaimed

Yes! It's too beautiful!', Vami said.

I love Bengali weddings! They have Alta, such amazing rasams and beautiful sarees.',Sam said.

Bhale balecha! Bengali weddings are beautiful', Dona said."whatever main jaati hun!Kia zara yeh mere saath yeh Saman Lekar niche tak Aajao" (well said!)

Ok badi Maa!', Kia said as she took the boxes in her hands.

Seriously I want my wedding to have a South Indian flavour with a punjabi twist!',Ziva said as they both went off the room.

Of course di aapko Ishaan jo pasand aaya hain, jo uski choice woh aapki choice. Kyun Vamu?',Sam said teasingly and Vami added "Haan! Vaise main kabhi socha nhi tha ki mere itne bure din aayenge ki uss Anakonda jaise dikhanewale ko apna jiju banana padega... but leave it! Jismein aapki khushi usme meri khushi" and all of them smiled cheekily.

Sam has a point.. Ishaan.. Oh sorry I mean Ishaan jiju always lived in Hyderabad.... You know South India but he is a Punjabi so that's quite a nice idea. What say?', Aarya too said teasing and all this time Ziva was trying hard not too blush till then Ishaan peeped in who heard all what they were talking and said.