Chapter 19

Pinkvillla: As per the sources, Yesterday at Mahendra Singh Dhoni's Diwali party a girl named Samaira Sharma was assaulted by the son of rich businessman Ram sighania whose son is currently in the police custody

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Pinkvillla: As per the sources, Yesterday at Mahendra Singh Dhoni's Diwali party a girl named Samaira Sharma was assaulted by the son of rich businessman Ram sighania whose son is currently in the police custody. His son Abhinav has been beaten up badly by the former cricketers Virat Kohli, Hardik Pandya, Ajinkya Rahane, Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Yuvraj singh,KL Rahul, Jasprit Bumrah, Agastya Pandya son of Hardik, rising cricketer Yuvaansh Singh and Vihaan kohli.

3,567 comments

User1: proud of the cricketers for doing so.

User2: the girl must have done something that's why this happened!

User3: Samaira sharma?? Is she Rohit sharma's Daughter! Is Rohit back? I can't believe my eyes!

_______________________________________

It was the morning after festival of lights Diwali. Everyone at the Sharma and Shergill house got up except Kia to whom Sleep is Life . Ziva went to the Ngo and Sam told her that she will join her later. Ishaan was scrolling through Insta on his phone and Sam was changing the channels of the TV putting her head on Ishaan's Shoulder. Suddenly Ishaan shouted making Sam scared and drop the TV remote.

Fuckkk!

What happened? you scared me Chamkadar! Why are shouting? Have you gone nuts?', But Ishaan was just staring at his phone screen in horror when Sam looked at the screen her eyes widen and she just sat not able to comprehend. After two three mins they looked at each other and said together.

"Ab kya??"

I think we should talk to Vi Chachu!

Chachu Kaun? (Chachu who?)

Virat Chachu who else', Sam said finding Virat's number on her phone whereas ishaan looked at her with a horrified face and he said dramatically making her look at him.

"Yeh hridya Parivartan kaise?", Sam rolled her eyes on him and said "I Will tell you later! And you have to help me bring Dada here. OK?" (This heart change how?)

Are you mad? He will kill us alive!

He won't!', Sam said making a call to Vi and he immediately picked it up as if waiting for the call only.

Sammy! Did you watch the news?', He immediately asked." I just saw it now!"

Chachu I didn't but I read an article on insta which says about the party. What to do?

Did you tell your Mom and Dad?

Not yet!

Okay... Do one thing I am disconnecting the call. Do call them before they open a news channel. OK?

OK ', Sam said and quickly disconnected the call and before Sam could call Ro Ishaan's phone rang flashing *Ro bro* he gulped down his saliva and picked up the call thinking "Kaash main pehle Bata deta ab inke question ka kaise jawab denge hum?" (I should have told them before, now how will I answer their questions?)

Friends Are Family. Are They?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें