Chapter 3

Knock! Knock!

Sammy here', Sam said in her puppy voice.

No answer

Knock! Knock!', she said loudly as in fake anger.

Yaar Kia, dekh! Na tu Elsa hain Jo saalo tak kamare mein band rahegi aur naah hi main Anna hu Jo tera saalo tak room ke bahaar intezaar karegi aur gayegi chalo ek burf ka putla banaye', she said singing the last 6 words.

Haan par..... Main tujhe kuch karne ki allowance zaroor de sakti hu.

Kis cheez ki allowance?',Finally Kia voice came which made Samaira glow with a smile on her face.

Ki Tu.... Mumbai jaake job Kar sakti Hai.

Par.... Sam said when Kia was about to run outside and hug high - five Ro on thier plan being successful.

Par? ', Kia mumbled.

Main bhi tere saath jaungi . Vaise bhi it is just the matter of 6 months.

Kiara came out and hugged her sister tightly and mumbled a sorry in her ear.

It's OK. I love you!',Is the only response Kia heard.

Love you too!

She went to Rohit who was watching all this with Arhaan and Vaishali and they did a high-five, plan successful!', they said together.

So, it was your and Dada's plan. You acted like you are upset and I am very sure, that Dada made it , Am I right? She said putting both of her hands on her waist as if being offended by their gang up.

Yeah, you are right.', said Kia with her puppy face.

But this banter didn't take place of a fight but a loud laughter session of everybody present there.

_______________________________________

Finally you guys are coming!

Ab mujhe breakfast, lunch, dinner akele nhi karna padega ', said a excited Ishaan who was on a video call with his family. Aur mujhe roz khana bhi nhi bna padega. Kyu Chipkali? He asked teasing his Chipkali.

Dekh MWF tu banayega aur TTS main banaugi aur Sunday mein hum Kia ko sikhayenge. Kyu Kia?', she said being serious and she was really serious.

Main nhi seekh rhi khana-peena banana.

Kyu akeli rahegi toh sikhegi nhi', Sam said being logical whereas Ishaan nodded at what Sam said.

By the way tune khana khaya? ', Vaishali asked being a typical mother to Ishaan.

Haan, maa kha liya. Don't worry.

Ek Baat batau maasi? Sam asked vaishali.

Bata!

Jab Maine Ishaan ko afternoon mein phone Kiya tha na toh Pata hai woh chinese kha rha tha aur woh bhi bhaar ka. Sam said innocently knowing her maasi's reaction.

Kyu khaya tune Bahar ka khaana ? Tere ghar mein raashan khatam ho gya hai kya?', Vaishali started scolding Ishaan.

And everyone started laughing seeing vaishali shouting and Ishaan's what I did? Face.

Suddenly Rohit came and held Vaishali by her shoulders and said, 'bas meri maa band kar usse daatna, bacha hai kha liya toh kya hogya.

Thanks, ro bro. Mujhe meri maa se bachane ke liye',Ishaan said.

Aaj kha liya, ab samaira aa rhi hai meri jasoos Banke tab dekhte hain kaise khata hain. ',making everyone facepalm and Samaira's devil smile.

Acha Mere bete ki maa, ab hum kha le khale khana? ', Arhaan said diverting the topic. And Ishaan tu jaake so Kal inke swagat ki bhi tayari karni hai tujhe aur inhe bhi toh kal Mumbai aana hai tere paas. Bye!

Bye!

They ate and went to sleep

_______________________________________
Samaira's Bedroom

She was feeling uneasy and wasn't able to sleep Because of the tension in her mind and heart.

She went to ro's room, who was reading a book.

Dada I can't sleep, can I sleep with you?

Yes, baba come sleep.
Samaira kept her head on Rohit's lap and was thinking something

Suddenly she got up and said', Dada I will not betray you ever at any cost. I promise.

Rohit smiled and put Sam's head again on his lap.

They never betrayed me. It was just we recently lost the world cup and we were going through a lot in our heads and we all gave a wrong reaction at the right time for it to look like a betrayal on both the sides.

After 5 mins Kia also came and said.

Can I sleep with you guys today and put his head on Rohit's lap and they all slept peacefully.

_______________________________________
So....
Did you like the update?
Keep reading to explore more.
Do vote and comment.