Chapter 22

It was qauter to 3 on the clock. In Hyderabad the sky was tar black all covered with black clouds. There was a pitter-patter outside the windows of the Shergill's Mansion.

Mausam Acha ho rha hain na?', Asked Rohit sitting on the sofa to Vaishali who was looking outside the window.

Hmmm....', Vaishali hummed.

Miss Vaishali kya soch rhi hain aap?', Rohit asked.

Kuch nhi bas aise hi! I am feeling something not so good is gonna happen. I don't why?

Arre tu faltu ki tension kyun leti hain? Matt Liya Kar jaldi buddhi ho jayegi ', Ro said chuckling.

Tujhse toh zyada jawaan hun main!', Vaishali said offended whereas Ro chuckled and Vaishali took a pillow and started hitting him saying "Tu Chup nhi reh sakta bolta rehta hain kuch na kuch" whereas Ro cried in pain saying "Acha sorry Meri Maate!" and Vaishali stopped and sat on the sofa folding her arms pouting.

Acha sorry Yaar!', Rohit said.

It's OK!",Vaishali said.

Vaishali ko manana 2 minute ka kaam hain bas ek sorry bolne ki Deri hain!', Arhaan said coming up to the living room Drying his hair from the towel.

You are right! Only a sorry and all fine ', Ro said and Vaishali glared at him but he was still chuckling with Arhaan.

Has lo jitna hasna hain ek din aisa naraz hongi na ki Yaad rakhoge!

Dekhte hain!', both the men said chuckling.

Vaise Socha hain Kab Ishaan aur Sam ko batana hain that we have fixed their alliance?',asked Vaishali.

Jab woh Hyderabad aayenge Sana ki Shaadi ke baad tab Bata denge!', Arhaan said.

Yeah Arhaan is right!', said Ro.

Toh thik hain aisa hi karenge!',Said Vaishali.

Yaar Maine TV ka remote kaha rakh diya? Main bhi na cheezein bhulne lagi hun', Vaishali said searching for the TV remote.

What do you except when you are a mother of 23 year old.',Arhaan said to which Vaishali got silent and an unknown anger was clearly visible and Rohit also went quite.

Yaar mere baal bahut zyada white ho rahe hain', Arhaan said looking at the mirror then only the door bell rang and Vaishali went to open it not before saying something in anger.

"What do you expect from the parents of 26 and 23 year old kids. Forgetting things and white hair."

Kya bol diya tune Arhaan?', Asked Ro.

I am not a father of any 26 year old.', Arhaan said when he was about to go to his room upstairs but stopped as he heard Vaishali's cries.

Both Ro and Arhaan looked at each other and ran towards the door running. Only to see Karan standing on the door.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.