Chapter 30

Last chapter so fill it with loads of comments and votes maybe I written with this some other day!
_______________________________________

Tum dono yeh kar kya rahe ho?',Anu shouted at the top of her voice.

Hum?',Vi and Ro said pointing their fingers on themselves and Nush nodded her head in frustration.

Daaru party kar rahe hain',Ro said passing a smile that was too cringe for Nush's eyes.

By the way Nush you look cute!',Vi tried to put butter but miserably failed as she knew all about his tricks and warned 'Don't try that on me!'

Darpok Saala',Ro commented still in daze as Vi narrowed his eyes on him.

Tu toh aise baat kar raha hain Jaise tu nhi darta iss chudail se',Vi retorted back as Ro listened nodding his head while Nush was ready to punch their rectangular shaped faces.

Pitna hain kya iss umar mein mein apni biwi se?',Jinks whispered in Virat's ear as he quickly ran to save his BFF from Nush's attack as she was walking furiously towards him and he vigorously nodded his head in denial.

Aree yeh toh hota hi rehta hain jinksy Personal bedroom ka naam nahi suna Waha par iss Umar mein voh toh nhi hota par pitna-pitana chalta rehta hain bro',Ro stated while putting a hand on Jinks and then added 'Arhaan aur Vaishali ke room se bhi awaaz aati hain Arhaan ke pitane ki'

Yeh kya tu Arhaan-Arhaan karta rehta hain?huh?Hain kaun hain yeh Arhaan?',Virat objected at the mention Arhaan's name.

Kaun hain Arhaan?',Ro said thinking animatedly tapping his head with his index finger and then answered himself 'Arhaan ek 53 varshiya namak insaan hain jo Ranchi se hain par rehte Hyderabad mein hain apne Business ki wajah se.... unki Biwi ka naam Vaishali hain aur unke do bete hain Karan jo ek psychiatrist hain woh tere dimaag ka ilaaj kar sakta hai agar tu chahe aur doosra hain Ishaan jo mechanical engineer hai tere bete jaise aur I say mere damad jaise aur?.....nahi bas itna hi hain',Ro said and later added putting his arm around Vi whispering into his ear.

'Haan aur ek aur baat batani woh tera beta Haina.... aur meri beti ke beech shayad kuch gulu-gulu chal rha hain' and Virat replied.

'Tujhe ab pata chala mujhe toh bahut pehle se pata tha!'

'Kamine mujhe bata nhi sakta tha pehle?',Ro whined.

'Sorry woh mujhe Darr lagta tha tere se baat karne mein'

'Haan pata hain...... aur agar shayad tu aisi koi baat karta pehle toh main tera muh tod deta'

'isiliye nhi bataya maine!'

'Smart Boy!'

'Hey Bhagwan! Inn logon ko kya hogya hain?',Sakshi questioned in shock.

'Chadh gyi hain Bhabhi in dono ko!',Jinks exclaimed to which Sakshi nodded her head in disbelief.

'Chadh gyi hain o..... humko Chadh gyi hain',Ro and Vi started dancing and singing making everyone scream 'oh God!' And facepalm themselves.

Samaira listen to me!Where are you going?',Vihaan was running behind a Samaira who showed no emotions on her face like the older times they used to meet and just entered the Venue back with Vihaan.

Are you listening?',Suddenly Vihaan came in front of her and she nodded in agreement to the question asked.

Then listen na!',Vihaan again said but rather softly and was no doubt was in a miserable state.

There are so many guests right now we will talk about this stuff later on', Samaira said and just walked away from his eyes and he couldn't thought anything else rather than feeling dissapointed on being such a worse partner to Sam and friend to Amaira. Amaira kaisi bhi ho but he knew that today he was her sinner and Sammy's biggest sinner.

Friends Are Family. Are They?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें