Chapter 13

All kids have gone for shopping and Anushka was thinking deeply sitting on the sofa with Msd, Yuvi, Harry and of course her husband. Suddenly hardik notices this and asks.

Bhabhi, are you alright?

Yeah I am fine.

Are you sure? Even I am noticing your behavior ', Mahi said. It is quite weird you behaving like this....

A weird thing happened!', anu finally said still lost somewhere and breaking everyone's thoughts.

weird thing?', Asked virat confused.

Samaira called me Anu chachi!

Really??', they all said together and glance at each other in confusion.

Most probably Maybe Mera vaham ho, but she is a Sharma or maybe usne galti se bol diya ho uski bhi koi anushka chachi ho.',Anu said sadly whereas others looked at each other and Yuvi paa came forward to tell Anushka things going on their heads.
(maybe it is my illusion but she is a sharma or maybe she said it by mistake, she must have some Anushka chachi)

Nush we feel Samaira and kiara are ro's daughter', Yuvi said.

What??? I mean... How?? ', anu said shocked. How is it even possible?

It can be possible or cannot be?', said Vi.

What do you mean?

We mean that it is uncertain till yuvaansh send us the pics from kiara or Sam phone.', Mahi said.

One second how you got to know about this?

They told the whole story and their plan which they are gonna execute in sana's wedding.

What?? Are you guys mad or what? Aur aisa plan Kaun banata yaar', Anu said smacking virat's head who in turn smacked Harry's head saying "yeh" who was getting a head massage from virat.(who make such plans?)

Is mein vi bhai ka bhi haath hain main akela nhi hu ', Said Harry. (vi bhai also have a hand in this, I am not alone?)

Wow Kaun banata Hai yeh plan, Ro ko phone karoge ki Kia ka accident hua hai, woh aajeya aur tum logo ko maaf bhi kardega, maaf karne ki bajaye dande se marega aap sabko and Yuvi paa and Mahi bhai you guys didn't even object.(who make such plans that you will call ro that Kia had an accident and he will forgive you, instead of forgiving he Will beat you guys with stick)

But we don't have another plan Na?', Mahi said.

That's why we chose this as our plan.', Yuvi said. If you have a plan Pls tell!

I don't have even one plan to suggest ', anu said sadly.

Yeah! That's What I am saying',Virat said. We don't have any other plan. This is the best one!

It's not the best one ', Anu said nodded her head in disbelief.

Let's go with the plan Bhabhi',Hardik said. This plan is the only option left.

Okk, I don't have a choice, now! ', said anu finally after all she had no other choice. By the way there is one thing vami and Sam fought today like ro and you.

Yeah they were fighting like the way shana and cheeku used to fight', Said Yuvi.

Seriously! ', Virat said and laughed remembering the day he first time threw water on ro's face and ro's shocked expression.

_______________________________________

In Vihaan's car.

Ishaan was driving his car.

Friends Are Family. Are They?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें