Chapter 20

Jinks was walking towards the lift of apartment One marina, only to see Sakshi, Hazel, Kl and Jasprit in the lift  as Kl put his hand in between the door to stop the lift from closing and jinks asked while entering .

"Aap log yaha kar rahe hain?" (what you guys are doing here?)

"Sam ne bulaya hain!", They all said together and looked at eachother. (Sam called us!)

Mujhe bhi Sam ne bulaya hain!', Jinks said. (Even Sam called me too!)

Aisa kya ho sakta?',Jassi asked and and everyone nodded their head in no as they themselves didn't know what's gonna happen next. (what is the matter?)

The floor is here!', Sakshi said and everyone got of the lift and Hazel rang the bell as soon as they reached their door.

Sab ek saath? Achi timing hai aap logon ki!', Sam said and noticed everyone was watching her in confusion. (Everyone together? You guys have a good timing!)

Why you guys are staring at me like this?', Sam asked to which Ishaan replied "that's because you aren't letting them in."

Oh.. Sorry please come inside!',Sam said welcoming them and they got in and sat on the sofa as Sam said to them.

Kya Baat Karni thi Sam?', Kl asked

(What you want to talk about Sam?)

Chachu sambar toh rakho!',Sam said while bringing Coffee for everyone.
(Chachu keep Sambar!)

Sambar?

Sam tapped her forehead and said"Oh sorry galti se nikal gya I meant, Sabar toh rakho!" and everybody chuckled.
(I said it by mistake I meant, keep patience!)

She has become more joyful these days ', Hazel whispered to Sakshi and she nodded a yes smiling.

Everyone come to the dinner table! ', Ishaan said coming with a tray of two bowls.

You cooked it?', Asked Jassi.

Yes aur Kaun banayega humari ladkiyon ko pagal Banane ke alawa aur kuch nhi aata', said Ishaan only to earn a smack from Sam who said "Aisa kuch nhi hain I know how to cook but he cook better than me."and everyone chuckled while sitting on the table. (Our girls only know how to fool people and besides this they don't know anything else.) (it's nothing like that)

" By the way you are a very good cook Ishaan ", Sakshi said having a bite of chaap and roti.

Thank you! Thank you!', Ishaan said bowing down.

It was really nice!', Said jinks as he finished his food and got up from the table "Tha..." Ishaan was about to thank but before that Jinks saw a photo, picked it up immediately and was standing with shocked expressions. Seeing him kl, jassi, Sakshi and Hazel followed and was shocked too.