Chapter 29

Last time I got less votes and comments than usual. I urge you to vote and comment as much as possible. When You don't so I feel writing is my waste of time and don't get that energy to write the next part.I hope you will understand please vote and comment.

___________________________________________

Navya between the ruckus spotted a handsome man who was wearing a black tuxedo which complemented his 6 pack abs and his muscular arms and was talking to people seeming his buisness associates to her with a glass of whiskey in one of his hands as she mumbled 'Avyaan Shekhawat'

Navya without giving any second thought went towards his direction and waited for his buisness associates to leave, fidgeting in nervousness. Once they left Navya was still hesitant to make a talk she was about to go in front of him when he turned to her as he felt someone shooting daggers on his back.

He looked confused and asked arching his eyebrow "Do I know you?"

Ah... You don't know me but I know you',Navya stated.

Huh... I guess that's why you are here to talk

Actually sir the thing I want to talk about is professional...

Don't worry just say that I am here only because of professional reasons.

Sir actually you are one of the youngest billionaires of our country and I am a journalist degree nhi mili Abhi but I own a YouTube channel in which I talk to normal people about social issues, I wanted to take a of famous personality's interview and.... So I wanted your interview.

And why you think that I will say yes for this as ?', Avyaan said as his smile turned into a frown.

Because I am a quiet a nice journalist, I am quite famous too and we live in a community... Ek dusare ki help karna humara kartavya hain', Navya tried to convince without any strong point and she later added "I know aapne 6 Saal koi bhi interview nhi diya hain.

Forget it! Because I am not gonna do anything like that',Avyaan said and tried to walk away but Navya was no less she walked behind him saying "Just a first and last interview! Please sir!"

I said na no... so no means no... Please leave Ms. Pandya!

I can't sir!

Hi Vihaan!',Amaira said hugging him tightly as she met him after a long time.

Hi Amaira!',Vihaan said hesitantly.

What's this Vihaan? I tried calling you but you didn't pick up a single call... What's this? I not am able to understand What you want.. This is how you ignore your new girlfriend', Amaira spat out at him pouting.

I was just busy!',Vihaan said not making an eye contact.

Vihaan is everything fine?',Amaira asked softly caressing his elbow with concern in her eyes.

Vihaan looked at her and without giving a second thought dragged her outside the venue holding her by her shoulder without noticing someone's glance continously following them.

Haan Maa Ro bro theek hain... Don't worry he is perfectly fine', Ishaan said over the call with Vaishali standing beside Ziva.

Are you sure na?', Vaishali asked still very concerned.

Yeah Maa don't worry.. I said na everything is fine with him!

OK.... If you say', Vaishali sighed still not in much relief as she didn't talk to Ro after he came to Kolkata as they both are bad in receiving calls on time. Like brother, like sister!