Chapter 9

Samaira was rashly driving on the roads of Mumbai after 1 hour she finally reached BCCI office .

She went to the reception and asked for Kia.

Receptionist made a call and then told sam to go to 2nd floor

She was catching a lift but the lift was about to close but a man kept his hands in between the door and Sam stood in worried for kiara and was shaking his feet , the man felt weird.

The lift door opened she just got out and ask one of the clerk the way to virat's cabin.

She opened the door of the cabin which was all dark.

Supriseeee!!!!! ', Everyone shouted and Sam got confused she looked around and back and saw Virat or the same person in the lift.

Samaira', all the kids said confused and all the chachus and chachis were also confused as they did not know who the girl is but Sam did not even glance at them and went to Kia.

Kia, are you fine? ', she asked worried.

Yeah I am!

Then why you shouted on the phone?',asked a still worried Sam.

Oh that!

Actually I Saw lizard, got scared and fell down, chot nhi lagi.

Ok, are..... you fine now? ', she said wierdly finally knowing her surroundings.

Yes I am!

Ok sorry. Bye everyone! ', she said faster than a bullet train trying to get off the cabin.

Wait it's my birthday today, Pls do have dinner with us today after all you are Kia 's sister and she is like my daughter .', Virat said holding her hand.

No.. N... No need', Sam said fake smiling at the end and taking off her hand from virat's embrace .

Oh sorry! He mumbled.

It's OK.

I know you are cricket fan you are nervous seeing all us legends. I know! ', said yuvraj proudly.

I am not a cricket fan and I am not at all nervous.', said being savage to which the wifes and kids chuckled hiding their faces.

ok........ No problem.', yuvraj said with a little face.

I think I should go. ', Sam said.

Pls have dinner with us. Pls', ziva requested.

Yes Pls! ', said Agu

Ahh...."sam tried to say but was interrupted by Vami.

Pls Sam. ', seeing Vami's face she can't say anything and nodded a yes unwillingly.

That's great.', Vihaan said being super happy and everyone looked at him confused.

Why you....... are......looking at me like this........ she is coming...............I am happy...... she is.... my...... friend.