Chapter 16

Namaste ma'am happy Diwali! ', Kia said while approaching Sakshi and handing her a box full of sweets.

Happy Diwali Bacha! You are looking beautiful Aur iski kya zaroorat thi?', Sakshi said.(what was the need for this?)

Thank you! My dad says that we shouldn't go empty-handed to some in Diwali so I bought this for you.

Thank you bacha! Vaise aisi baate generally Moms Karti hain.', Sakshi said unknown of the fact which made Kia's smile fade.(By the way generally such talks are done by mom?)

Actually..... Ma'am my mother is not on this earth, she is between the stars........ She.... Died giving birth to me', Kia said emotionally making Sakshi feel guilty for what she said.

Sorry I didn't know... Bacha', sakshi said putting her hands on Kia's shoulder.

It's OK ma'am don't be sorry, its just that you didn't know!

Thanks for understanding! Ek Baat bolu? (may I say something?)

Boliye! (say!)

Tum meri Beti jaisi ho so call me badi Maa. (you are like my daughter call me badi Maa!)

Ok ma'am. ', Kia said as she regained her smile and put her hands on sakshi's hand which was on her shoulder.

Ma'am?

Ok Badi Maa!

Happy Diwali', Amaira said coming up to Vihaan, Ishaan and Yuvaansh.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Amaira's look

Hi!Happy Diwali! ', they all three muttered yuv and Ishaan were all irritated so was Vihaan but he didn't show that unlike them as their parents were friends.

How I am looking Vihaan?', Amaira asked extra sweetly.

Hm.... Achi. ', Vihaan said so as he wanted this conversation to be avoided as soon as possible. Yuv and Ishaan looked at each other and rolled their eyes on Amaira and thought how hopeless Vihaan is in these matters and Yuv Whispered to Vihaan."usse bol saperi lag rhi hain" (tell her that she is looking like a snake charmer)

Saperi kya hota hain?',Vihaan asked. (what is saperi?)

Arre! Female Snake charmer ko saperi Kehte hain', Ishaan whispered to Vihaan. (female charmer is called saperi)

Ohhh! Mujhe nhi Pata tha sapera suna tha ', Vihaan said. (I didn't know I heard about sapera)

Tum log kya khusar-phusar Kar rhe ho?', Amaira said seeing them whispering something to each other.(what you guys are whispering)

Kuch nhi!', Ishaan and Vihaan said quickly whereas Yuv said. (nothing)

Bas... Hum saperi ke baare mein...... I mean we were talking about you.', Ishaan and Vihaan looked at him in horror but was internally happy and Amaira was glaring at him whereas yuv was giving her a tight smile.

Friends Are Family. Are They?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें