Chapter 28

The hall for reception was decorated beautifully everyone was chatting with each other. There were cricketers, other sportspersons, some Businessman or women all dresses up beautifully.

At one corner of the hall, there was standing Vi and Ro. Ro was trying hard to gulp down the mojito he was drinking as a certain Kohli was staring at him lovingly with a huge grin on his face. Ro turned away in annoyance muttering curse words to the certain and turned back again fakely smiling, huffed closing his eyes tight and asked.

"Am I Anushka?',making Virat chuckle.

No you are my best friend',Virat answered to which Ro Huffed still not believing his best friend. As Ro was trying hard not to talk to Virat nicely but was failing miserably as his words and expressions weren't going with his mind and his idiot bestfriend didn't react to any such kind.

You know I miss those days when we were together', Virat said while Ro hummed at the statement.

You do?', Vi asks him expectantly as his expections rose after the hum.

Maybe', Ro said as he doesn't wanted to lie that he don't miss it.

After a long silence Vi mumbled a 'Sorry'.

Sorry for what?

For not believing in you, for not staying with you when you needed the most, for not being able to fix the things, sorry for everything I did.

No need! Mujhe bhi aise..... Bhaag ke nhi jaana chahiye tha... ', Ro said looking down and added in the Same position " But Kia hone waali thi and I wanted Rits to keep Away from all this but still she couldn't survive the tension and..."

Again Vi was the one to break the long silence in the not so silent party "Oye kya piyega? Whiskey ya rum?"

Ro looked at him in Horror and asked "Tune peena kabse chalu kiya?"

Anu ka partner hoke koi pee sakta hain but aaj peene ka mann kar raha hain... So... Let's drink',Vi said ordering the bar tender 2 whiskies. Ro didn't want to but a part of him feels to have it and he didn't deny.

Yeh log Kar kya rahe hain?',Sam asked in shock standing next to Vihaan who was equally shocked looking at their father and Chachu drinking and he declared "yeh pagal hogye hain!"

Sam's look