Chapter 25

It was Haldi time

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It was Haldi time. Bride didn't arrive at the big lawn decorated for her Haldi but the ladies were playing music and dancing while all of the others were chatting with each other but our Ict was all stressed and you know why....

Vihaan was watching a extremely gorgeous looking Sam as she was walking to Dona with a plate of rose petals in her hand in a beautiful yellow saree with white border on it and was wearing Teal blue bangles and rings in contrast with it.

Samaira's look

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Samaira's look

While walking she was looking at the rose petals until she stepped on a uneven stone which made her almost fall down on the hard ground. She closed her eyes in fear of falling down and getting hurt but nothing happened like this as she realised a pair of muscular hands holding her right hand and her bare waist respectively.

She wasn't able to comprehend first what just happened."What happened? Has the god clicked the button to skip the time in slow motion? Or he clicked to stop the time from his magical device? Samio are you mad! This stupid stories..... I hate Dada and Arhaan bro for telling such unrealistic ones.."she thought because of the stories she heard from Ro and Arhaan and thought herself naive to believe this stupidity.

But she opened one eye which made her face look weird to see Ishaan's face who told her "Tu pagal hain kya?"not through mouth but face expressions and she also felt the petals on her face while Vihaan who was watching this, also at some time rushed to her to save her from falling but Ishaan was faster than him in doing so. He was feeling an uneasiness he never felt before seeing them together but "it's all fine they have been Bffs for ages. It's normal! Atleast for them.", thought he.

Blind women!!! Are you mad?',Ishaan yelled as cocern is yelling for them.

Listening this Sam now was offending she pushed Ishaan away standing on her feet without support and yelled back "Women nahi Woman hota hain! Mujh mein tujhe kaunsi kaunsi women dikhti hain tujhe?"

Katrina kaif,Lara Dutta,Aishwarya rai aur Manushi Chillar toh bilkul bhi nahi. Actually tu aajkal moti hogyi hain isiliye do do dikhati hain mujhe. Kyun Vihaan?',Ishaan said to which Vihaan nodded not able hide his laugh while Sam clenched her jaw and went to Virat making a puppy face.

Friends Are Family. Are They?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें