Epilogue

Here it is

Do as many inline comments you can
Please please

Make it special!!!
_

______________________________________

10 years later

It was the best day of Samaira's and Vihaan's life.After damn ten years they are gonna be called one on this day.During all this time their relationship grew beautiful and beautiful. Everyone was damn excited for this day...... the friends become family's excitement knew no boundaries, the news channels got their news and haters got there to talk about.

Everyone were happy with their lives after reconciliation.... they became more stronger together than before. Ro now has been again living in Mumbai leaving Hyderabad... The Shergills too left to Mumbai with Ro... though Karan up and down as he has a hospital there in Hyderabad.Right now Arhaan and Ro has shifted their Restaurant from Hyderabad to Mumbai and you know Vi has to be jealous of Arhaan and Ro working together..... guess what his jealousy knew no peaks..... He never let Arhaan sit beside Ro..... and then he gets upset with Ro on small small things if it was related to Arhaan..... best friends things!!!

Vamika has become one of the best writers and her books are mostly bestsellers. Yuv and she got married the last year only.... Yuv is now the captain of the Indian cricket team for 4 years now and the men in blue can proudly say that he is carrying the legacy well.

Nush has made a comeback to acting and she is doing so well. She won 3 best actress awards in the decade with her strong pick of characters.Vi has taken resign from the post of President in BCCI and now has his full focus on his academies all over India.

Mahi bhai has not been doing anything as such in these last 5 years as he says that he has done a lot and now it's time to relax at home and he sometimes go to Zivu's NGO to meet the kids and Enjoy with them and he love his grandson Zishaan more than anything in this world.Arhaan and Mahi has grown a special bond over their grandson and of course Ranchi.

Ziva has been working hard not only for the kids of her NGO but also for the Rape victims and Acid attack survivors. She has been trying hard to make the girls meet justice.On the other hand Ishaan is a new entrepreneur in the automobile Industry and is working hard to reach heights. They have been married for 4 years now and has a son Zishaan who is 6 months old.

Hardik is the new president of BCCI. He was declared the president after Virat's resignation from the office. Krunal has his own cricket academy in Mumbai,Gujrat,Hyderabad,Kolkata, Punjab and Delhi while Pankhuri and Natasha are doing great with their buisness.

Kia and Agu married 8 years back. No one knows ki 'kya jaldi thi inhe?' But still after all these years they still behave like love sick puppies. Kia still works in BCCI at a high pay and Agu is now a celebrity. He has surely broken many hearts when he married Kiara and Right now Kia is pregnant with twins and guess what in office Hardik is over protective for her... always behind her. Sometimes she gets frustrated by his behaviour but at last she loves him lot 'what she can do then?' And he also loves her equally or maybe more than her. And at ghar toh pucho mat Nats,Pankhuri Krunal and her own husband....

Yuvraj is now enjoying his life to the fullest and now a pro golfer on the other hand Hazel owns modelling academy. Vami and Hazel has become the best of friends and loves teaming up against Yuvaansh and Yuvraj.

Nidhi and Karan are now married to each other after facing a lot of problems in their relationship because of the tension between the Shergills but everything is fine between the father and the son so no worries. But one thing has not changed that is 'Karan being scared to life from Jad' His one glare and Karan can't speak anything then.This seems funny always.

Friends Are Family. Are They?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें