Chapter 12

Today was Saturday and next week was going to be holiday because of Diwali. But NGOs can't stop working.

Ziva was working in her cabin till then a peon came.

Madam koi Ishaan shergill aaya hain ', Peon said.

Haan, unhe bole ki Mera 2 min wait karein', ziva replied getting up from her chair.

Naah jaane Kaun hai yeh Ishaan Shergill, 1 ghanta late hai yeh aadmi ', ziva said to herself packing her things in her bag.

Ziva came out and saw Ishaan who was sitting on a bike.

Hey, tum?', Zivu said surprised

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Hey, tum?', Zivu said surprised.

Hey, main!', Ishaan Also said in a funny surprised tone which made ziva chuckle at his antics.

Tum yaha.... Kaise?

Actually mere dadu ki aaj barsi hain toh main donate karne ke liye aaya hu. Tum....... yaha?

Tum mere hi Ngo mein aake yeh bol rahe ho ki main kon hu. Very bad Ishaan shergill!', ziva said crossing her hand to her chest.

Okk..ok..my fault.', Ishaan said touching ziva's feet and they chuckled.

Toh chale let's interact with the kids? ', ziva asked.

After you!

They went and interacted with the kids there for 2 hours and also enjoyed eachothers company.

Ok bye!! Enjoy and don't trouble your Zivu di otherwise she will trouble me.', Ishaan said chuckling and earned a slap on his arm by Ziva.

They got out from the auditorium.

Tum Vihaan ke ghar jaa rhi hu?

Haan! Tum bhi?

Haan! Toh ek saath chale?

Toh Phir chalte hain ek saath!

Tum bike mein aaye ho?

Nhi!', Ishaan said looking at ziva confused.

Toh woh kiski bike thi jispe tum subah baithe hue the.

Mujhe kya Pata, hogi kisiki', Ishaan said raising his shoulders to same level and dropping them in innocence to which ziva smiled and they started walking  to the way to Vihaan's car.

Vaise ek Baat toh hain bhagwan ne tumhe bahut fursat se banaya hain.

Tum mere saath flirt Kar rahe ho? ',ziva said stopping, putting her hands on her waist and trying to control her beautiful smile.

Nhi, kisne bola!', Ishaan lied acting as an innocent kid.

Acha ji?

Haan ji! Main jooth nhi bulta.',Ishaan said sternly and again started walking towards the car and ziva followed him.

Friends Are Family. Are They?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें