Chapter 17

After Sam and Vihaan finished everyone started dancing. Sam was going to the rest room in Ziva's room Vihaan also wanted to go behind her but Amaira pulled him to dance with her.

Agastya went to Kiara and started dancing beside her but Kiara ignored him and went a little away he again went close but Kia again ignored he again went close and now Kia went to sit on a chair. He also followed her up took a chair and sat beside her.

Kya hain tumhe? piche piche kyun aa rhe ho mere? ', Kia finally said to agu.(what is the problem with you? Why are coming behind me?)

Kyun Main tumhare piche nhi aa sakta', Agu said cutely. (why? Can't I follow you?)

No! You can't!

Oh please tell me why are you so upset with me?

Figure it out yourself!

Thats what I am doing! I am talking to you to figure it out!

Can't you wish me Diwali!You forgot me!

Because of this you are getting mad at me! Even during college you didn't even glance at me did I get mad at you for this?

You were in the same college as my? ', Kia said unaware of the fact and a little embarrassed too.

Yess! See you didn't know me that time. Am I right?

Yes you are right', answered Kia embarrassed.

From that time I am behind you. How can I just forget about you?

So because of this I get my job here?

No, I just stalked you on insta or WhatsApp and I was waiting for the moment I become an actor and message you but before that you got your job here and we met... And you got to know that there is some Agastya pandya in this world.', said Agu looking down blushing with the darkest shade of red.

How did you get my number?

From the college group!', answered Agu still looking down.

Stop blushing. OK?

I can't stop blushing when I see you!', said agu finally looking up and saw Kia blushing more than him and said"you are also blushing".

No I am not!

Yes, you are!

No!

Yes!

No!

Yes!

No!

Yes!

No!

No!

Yes!

See you said it!', Agu said getting up excitedly.

It was by mistake!

It wasn't!

Agu!

What agu?

Get off my back!

Ok woh toh ho jaunga pehle batau maaf kiya!', Agu said coming close to her face. (OK that I will do but first tell did you forgive me)

Dekhungi! sochongi! kal parso tak kuch kahungi', Kia said singing the lyrics of the song from mujhse dosti karoge.

Yaar, pls pareshan mat karo Batado na!', Agu said. (please don't test my patience, tell me!)

Tumne sorry bola?(did you say sorry?)

Acha sorry!', Agu said holding his ears.

Maaf Kiya! ', Kia said and Agu was going back without looking Back rubbing his neck blushing hard and Kia was also blushing looking at him. (I forgive you!)