Chapter 5

It was about 7 am and Samaira was in Marine Drive waiting for the person to come

Sammy!', She heard a voice from behind and turned back only to see a man.

She came closer to the person, hugged him and said,' kaise hai aap sourav dada?

Main theek hu!tum kaisi ho?

Main bhi theek hu .',Sam said smiling.

Dada and Sam talked about anything and everything.

Dada main 5 min mein nikalti hu, Kia ka first day hain office mein.', Samaira said

Ek baat bolu Samaira? Dada asked hestantily

Haan boliye.', Sam replied hestantily.

Sana's marriage is in next months . I know Rohit can't come but you can with Kia you being Sana's friend.It has been days since, Sana has been asking me to meet you guys. Please come to the wedding.

Ok dada', Sam said we will surely come. Don't worry vaise bhi woh hume nhi pehchan payenge.

Maine Rohit se Baat kari thi usko koi problem nhi thi. Mujhe laga ki tu mana kardegi.

Hum log un logon ki wajah se toh jeena nhi chod sakte naah.', Sam said aur aap logon ne toh mujhe villain banake rakha hua hai.', she said making a pout to which Dada chuckled.

Thike main jaati hu mujhe late ho rha hain. Bye!

Bye!

Sam started walking to her house as her house was near Marine drive thinking something so deeply that she bumped into someone who was jogging and both fell down. She got up and started walking again without muttering a sorry.

She felt a hand around it's wrist.

You can't go without saying sorry to Vihaan Kohli after hitting him like this, 'the guy said and pulled her towards him.

(it is the same bracelet which ritika had for Rohit. Now she gave it to Sam.)

First he saw the bracelet on her wrist And then got lost in Samaira's beautiful eyes and was feeling current all over his body. He couldn't see her face as she has covered her face with a dupatta and a unknown smile appeared on his face.