Chapter 18

The police now has gone and so are all the guest except the extended family. Virat and Hardik came to the hall where everyone was silent .

Harry mujhe toh bahut bookh lag rhi hain, tujhe?', Virat said to lighten the mood. (Harry I am feeling very hungry and you?)

Haan Vi mujhe Bhi!',Hardik said holding his stomach.(yes Vi me too!)

Chalo Sammy! mujhe bahut bhook lag rhi hain. Chalo kuch khate!', Virat said giving his hand to Sam and she looked at him and his hand thought something and held it "Toh kya khaogi mattar paneer, malai kofta ya dal makhani? Bol!", Vi said taking him to the dinning table but she didn't reply. Virat put a hand around his shoulder and said " oye ladki please bataiye aap kya khayengi agar aap nhi khayngi toh hum bhi nhi khayenge". (Sammy come! I am feeling very hungry. Come let's eat something! So what you will eat Mattar paneer Malai kofta or dal makhani?Tell! Girl! Please tell what you will eat. If you Will not eat then we will also not eat?)

Mat Khao Phir aap, kyunki Mera mann nhi hain', Sam said sadly sitting on a chair.(then don't eat because I am not in a mood to eat)

I know bacha what happened Today and I am also feeling disappointed at myself That I couldn't safe you I am feeling that I am the worst man in the world alive. I should die! ', Virat said but Sam stood up immediately said in a louder voice .

"why are you saying this Chachu! Are you mad do someone say like that I hate this Marne - marane ki talks" and virat was dumbstruck to hear chachu.

I know you hate this but ab yeh khaa le!', Virat said making her sit and again Making a bite of chapati and paneer and she ate that quietly whereas he had a lone tear on his face.(now eat this!)

Why are you crying? ', Sam asked in a low tone.

Mere best friend ki Yaad agayi bas! woh bhi aise hi chilata tha jab main marne marane ki talks karta tha', Virat said feeding another bite to Sam who asked "Kaun?Rohit Sharma?"and virat was shocked that she knows about her Dada being a cricketer.( I was missing my best friend he also used to shout like this when I used to talk about dying)

Haan he was only Virat bhai's best friend! ', jassi said putting his hand on virat's shoulder making him come out off his trance and Sam felt good that he still misses his bestfriend.

How do you know about him?', Virat asked confused.

My father used to tell about him.

He did not tell me. Who is he? ', Kia said coming in the frame.

I will tell you some other day! ', Virat said smiling at the end and asked Sam "have you seen him?" and she nodded a no.

Main hi thoosti rahungi kya aap log bhi muh chalane ka kasht karenge. Come let's eat ', Sam said as soon as she realised it is not the time to feel week pulling everyone to the long dinning table. (I will eat only or you guys will eat too)

At last she pulled Vihaan and whispered to him "tum raat ko call karna! jo tumne herogiri dikhai haina aaj, uska lecture sunne ke liye!" and Vihaan looked at her gulping down his saliva and thought "what was wrong in that?".(do call me at night! The heroism you showed today,The lecture is only for that)

They all were having their dinner when Ziva said " Sam I am going with you today to your place. We will do a girls sleepover together and in the morning we will go to my Ngo." and Sam replied a OK smiling.

They all had dinner and left for their homes.

_______________________________________

Virat's car