Chapter 1

A girl with dreamy eyes and long - fascinating hair was seating on an armchair in her room's balcony making some designs for her future collection. Suddenly her alarm clock rang.

Girl :oh god! This girl,she is so lazy, she never wakes up on time. I am so fed up of her...... She said in a irritated tone.

She opened the door of someone's room and said........

Kia Yaar get uppppp
Kiaaaaa!!!
Teri coding class Hai yaar
Uth!!!
Haan Sam uth rahi hu' ,the girl replied in her sleepy voice

Tu nhi uth rhi?
Nhi uth rhi bas', she said irritated

Girl took a jug from the side of the bed and asked again in a calm voice
Tu Sach mein nhi uth rhi?

Nhi uth rhi jo karna hai karle. She replied in a loud and irritated voice

And thennnnnnn......

She poured all the water on other girls face with a blurbing sound and ran down.

The other girl also came running behind in anger.

Dad yaar dekho Sam Phir se mujhpe paani phek kar uthya ', she said shouting.

Dada isme Meri kya galti yeh uthti nhi hai, aap uthate nhi ho, toh kisi ko toh uthna padega na' , she said in a mischievously chuckling at last.

Dad! Ise dekho na
Dada!she said not hiding her big smile

Shut up kiara and samaira
Kia go and get ready you have your class in next 45 mins

Kia went back dissatisfied.

Rohit turned to samaira and said,
Aur baba tujhe kya ho rha kyun Pareshan karti hain tu usse, mat Kia Kar na.

Okk.

By the way, I love you Dada she said pulling Rohit 's cheeks

Love you too baba', ro said holding samaira's cheek back

The door bell ring and there was vaishali.

Good morning maasi
Good morning bacha
Arhaan Kahaan hain?
Aa rha hain
Here I am, Arhaan said coming from the door
Wassup Sam
Am good
Wassup bro
As good as yesterday I was, he said in his usually cheerful voice.

GM ro
Good morning Arhaan, ro said and sat beside Arhaan on the sofa.

Hmmmm..... Aloo sabzi aur poori thanks maasi.

Love you bacha',vaishali side hugged her and said.

Suddenly, kiara came running and shouting at top of her voice from upstairs, hugged ro and said dad I got my first job.

What! Where?

Samaira came, hugged her and said, wow! Congrats. Kaha? Asked excited.

BCCI',Kiara said and all smiles there faded.

Abhi toh bas 6 moths ka hai if they will like my work I will be permanent. You know I have to go Mumbai for it and I will meet my favorite Virat Kohli, the president of BCCI and I am managing BCCI. yayyyy! ',She continued being excited.

No! You are not going anywhere, Apne kamare mein jaa',suddenly Samaira said making Kiara smile fade.

Par kyu? Asked confused.

Mere Paas tujhe kuch bhi samajhane ka time nhi hain, she said making a tear fall from Kiara 's eye.

Haan Sam par kuch toh reason hoga aur Mera 12 Saal ki koi baccchi nhi hu joh tu mujhe kuch nhi bataayegi aur bas naah bolke chali jayegi.

Maine jab naah bol diya toh bol diya toh bol diya. I don't want any further discussions on it.

Who are you to decide ki main Mumbai jaungi ya nhi, main job karungi ya nhi Kia said holding Sam's hand.

Hearing it Samaira felt that her heart was breaking into pieces.

Thik Hai tujhe jo karna hai kar I don't care, she said taking her hand off Kia's embrace and went to her room locking herself.

Then Kia realised what she just said. she brokedown seating on the sofa regretting on what she said to her Sister  who loves her the most and she herself loves her so much, just for a job.

Kia stop crying bacha, ro said see If you will cry like this na you will get your eyes swollen and you will go like this on your first day of your office and meet Virat Kohli like this.

What! Are you okay with me going.

Yes bacha I am, but first we have to manau baba.So go and lock yourself till she doesn't come to get you out from it ok',he said mischievously that made Kia chuckled and regain her smile.

She went and also locked herself as per the plan made by his not so little dad
_______________________________________

Do you like the first chapter 1? Do you think samaira will allow Kiara to go to Mumbai? Work in BCCI with the people she hates?

Do let me know in the comment section and If you like the first chapter do vote then.