Chapter Eighteen

Remus POV
"No no no no no." Ella whines as I grab her arm pulling her from her seat in the library.

"Ella if you sit back here any longer I'm almost positive you will turn into a book yourself! You've spent almost the entire past four months in here you will be fine." I say exasperated

"No because half of it was catching up in my classes. I've barely been able to study for exams." She protests.

That's it I'm going to kill her. She is so stubborn.

I sigh and grab her bag from the floor and scoop all of her books and papers from the table into her bag.

"We have one weekend left until summer and we are going to enjoy it. Exams start on Monday and it's Saturday. You still have all day tomorrow." I say trying to convince her to come outside with us.

She just looks at me like I'm stupid and tries to take her bag from me. She has left me with no choice. I sigh and pull her up from her chair and throw her over my shoulder.

"Remus! Put me down I have to study for my exams! I've been failing half the year and I finally got caught up and I'm not giving up now!"

I simply ignore her and march out of the library. We pass Finn on our way outside and he tags along with us.

"You having fun up there?" He asks teasing Ellie.

She doesn't say anything in return so I assume she flipped him off. Finn is walking behind me so he can see Ella's face but they are being awful quiet. I turn around to face Finn but he just shrugs and looks at me innocently.

They are up to something. I'm not sure exactly what it is until I feel someone smack me on the arse. I turn around and look at Finn but he just laughs and points at Ellie. She is laughing hysterically. I need new friends.

Eventually Finn walks off and it is just Ella and I.

"You can put me down now." She says sounding bored.

"Well it seems like you are enjoying the view since you can't keep your hands off my bum." I say sarcastically.

"You got that right." She says smacking my arse again.

I roll my eyes and keep walking. We finally make it outside to the other guys and I set Ella down of the grass. She rolls over towards Sirius without missing a beat.

"Did you know that our dear friend Moony has a very fine bum?" She asks him.

Of course Sirius being Sirius plays along with it.
"Oh yes dear Ellie I did know. He has more cake than half the girls at this school."

I face palm and lay back. She said she didn't want to quit studying but she sure seems to be having a great time. I just relax and let her joke around with the guys.

I'm suddenly pulled away from my relaxing when Ella grabs my hand and tries pulling me up.

"Remus you weigh a ton." She says straining.

I roll my eyes and stand up. She looks at me sweetly until she reaches out and smacks my arm.

"Tag!" She yells.

All the boys scatter and I'm left standing alone. It's so on. I run after her but I end up switching and going for James because he is closer. I tag him and he goes for Ellie. He catches her fairly quickly. He wraps his arms around her waist and picks her up. He spins her around and she screams and laughs. He eventually puts her down and she runs around dizzily trying to tag Peter.

We run for forever but we end up crashing in the same place we were in earlier. James, Sirius, Peter, and I are all spread out on the grass and Ellie is laying with her head on Sirius's stomach.