Chapter Thirty-Seven

"Did you get ahold of James to find out when the first Order meeting is?" Remus asks walking into our bedroom.

I shake my head. He flips down on the bed beside me and looks over my shoulder at the book I'm reading.

"The Cruel Prince, sounds interesting." He mumbles reading the title.
(A/N- Really food book btw. 10/10 recommend. It's by Holly Black.)

I shove him away and keep reading.

"I'm trying to have a serious conversation with you." He says shortly.

I drop my book and turn towards him.

"I've told you a million times already. I'm. Not. Going. On. Missions. There isn't any point in me joining if I'm not going to participate."

"You can still come sit in on meetings. Please." He mumbles.

I roll my eyes, "The meeting is tonight."

"I thought you said you didn't ask him?"

"I asked Lily."

He huffs and gets out of bed.

"What time?" He asks.

"Two hours." I reply.

"Do you want to finish unpacking." He asks tiredly.

He runs his hands down his face. He scratches his chin lightly where he has a bit of stubble growing.

"Yeah."

We get up and walk out to the kitchen. We only have about five more boxes left.

"Where's my gray jumper?" He asks digging through some boxes.

"I already unpacked it. It's in the closet." I explain.

He goes to our room then comes back with it in his hands.

"Let's go ahead and leave. We can get something to eat before."

••••••••••••

Two hours later we are gathered at the meeting. I'm surprised to see Regulus here. He sure does leave a lot for a person who is supposed to be in hiding.

"Hey." He says comes over to Remus and I.

We both greet him and he shows us where our other friends are at.

"What are we waiting on?" Sirius asks.

"There's still a few more people that aren't here yet." Reg explains.

"Thought you were in hiding?" I ask.

"I've been here actually. I'm staying here and working with Shacklebolt."

I have no idea who that is.

"I thought you weren't joining?"

I just shrug.

Shit Ella, look." Sirius says bumping my shoulder than pointing to the door.

Finn and Jace have just walked in and they are obviously together. Idiots.

After they get in a man steps to the front of the room and claps loudly.

"Hello everyone! Tonight will be a short meeting because we are only doing mission plans!" His voice is deep and takes on a very serious tone.

Everyone is silent.

"We need a volunteer for missions to scout out potential hideouts of You-Know-Who's followers!"

Three or fours hands shoot up.

"You two! Head to the back for mission files!" The two men walk out.