Chaper Thirty-One

Remus POV
James, Sirius, and I are all in Dumbledores office, the atmosphere is tense. I told the other guys what I found out and then we brought it to Dumbledore. Peter still doesn't know he's been caught.

"What will be done with him?" James asks worried.

We're all really hurt by what Peter is doing, but we still care about him. Seven years of friendship is pretty hard to get past....for us at least. Peter doesn't seem to care.

"Well, it depends, he will definitely face expulsion. Now what the ministry does, I don't have control of. It's likely he will get expelled then run to the other followers for help." Dumbledore explains.

"You're aware of the situation with my brother correct? What happens if Peter rats him out? What the hell happens to us in this situation? Pettigrew knows too much." Sirius says banging his hand on the table.

James and I both wince when he says Pettigrew. That's all he is to us now. Pettigrew, not Peter or Wormtail.

"I would suggest that your brother goes into hiding as soon as possible."

Sirius throws his hands up before covering his face with them and groaning. I can understand how hard this is for him. It's hard for all of us.

"Will we be safe here at Hogwarts? Rosier got in and I don't want someone coming after us or Ella." I ask concerned.

"We got to the bottom of the Rosier thing already. Mr. Pettigrew is the one that let him in. We are going to be taking some extra security measures to make sure something like this doesn't happen again."

We all nod.

"You are dismissed. Just a forewarning, you probably won't be seeing you're friend around school anymore." He says before we walk out.

Our friend

Well...not anymore.

"Let's go visit Ella." Sirius says quietly.

•••••••••

"Hey, sunshine." I say before laying down beside my beautiful girlfriend.

She just smiles at me because she still can't talk very well. We haven't told her about the Peter thing either yet. She just needs to get better right now.

James sits at the end of the bed and Sirius lays on the other side of her. He drapes has arm across her stomach and I shove it off.

He looks at me and rolls his eyes, "I'm not trying to steal your girl Moons. I already have a girl, remember?"

I don't answer him but I rest my hand on her thigh to show him that I don't care.

"I think Moony is a little jealous there." James teases.

"You're just jealous." I say while snuggling up to her chest.

"Pfft, I'm dating Lily, it doesn't get better than her. I've quite literally won the lottery when it comes to women." He brags.

"Except for you Ella, you're great too, but you're more of a sister to me." He teases.

She just rolls her eyes.

••••••••••••••

Ella's POV
A few days later I'm finally out of the hospital wing. Thankfully it's Saturday and I don't have classes.

The boys have been in and out to visit a lot and they've told me about the whole Peter thing. I won't lie and say I didn't feel betrayed. I guess it's better for us to find out sooner than later though.