Chapter Thirty-Three

I wake up the next day with a spitting headache and I can't stop sneezing. I guess I finally picked up on the cold the guys had.

I drag myself out out of bed and trudge up to the boys dorms. I bet Remus still has some cold medicine from when he was sick.

I knock on the door before going inside. Thankfully all three of them are awake. I go over and sit down on Rem's bed.

He looks up at me and he looks slightly surprised. I don't blame him. My nose is red from using tissues and my hair is a messy and I'm still in my pajamas. Attractive, I know.

"Do you have any cold medicine left?" I ask.

He nods before digging around in his nightstand and giving it to me. I thank him and get up and walk out.

Remus POV
After Ellie leaves I start digging around in my covers trying to find the book I was reading when I fell asleep last night.

"Are you not going to show her how to heal hickeys?" Sirius asks.

"Yeah, they weren't very obvious last night but they're like bright purple today." James agrees.

"Yeah, I'll get to it later." I reply.

"So you two are pretty serious now...have you figured out what you guys are planning for after school?" Sirius asks.

I shrug and give up looking for my book, "I have no idea I guess I'll figure it out when I figure it out.

"That's stupid. Why don't you find a job then get a flat together?" Sirius suggests.

I almost laugh.

"No one wants to hire a werewolf."

"Well maybe it will be better now that you have the wolfsbane." James says.

"Still doesn't change the fact people think I'm dangerous. It's going to be hard to find work."

"What if you join that thing we got letters about at the beginning of the year? I'm sure they pay something." James suggest.

That's actually not a bad idea...

Ella's POV
I trudge back to my dorm and flop down into bed. The girls wake up a little while after and they get up and start getting ready for the day. I should do that too, but I probably shouldn't go anywhere today.

The girls end up leaving and I stay back in the dorm. I'm cold, tired, and I just need a nap.

"Ella?" Someone says opening the door.

I internally groan before telling them to come in. Freya comes over and lays down beside me in bed.

"I'm leaving in a few hours. Regulus isn't leaving till next week." She says quietly.

"Okay."

"How did I mess up this bad? My mom would've been so disappointed." She says as tears spring back to her eyes.

"I don't think she would be. She would probably be upset with you but she would get over it and help you. Your mom was amazing and I'm sure you'll be just like her." I say grabbing her hand and giving it a squeeze.

"Thanks. How about you and Remus have a kid? We could be teen moms together."

I just roll my eyes at her.

"I have to go finish packing." She says before giving me a quick hug and leaving the dorm.

I bet she gets sick too now. I sigh and roll over and fall asleep.