Chapter Thirty-Five

When we get back to school after Christmas break I'm throughly exhausted. I love my family but they're a lot sometimes. Especially since all Freya does is cry all the time. Like I get she is pregnant but it's a lot.

Also I've been sick since I woke up this morning and classes were a nightmare today.

"Hey love." Remus says jogging up to me in the hall.

"Hi." I say back. We're on our way to go hang out in his dorm for awhile. James and Sirius have quidditch practice.

"It's nice having actual plans for what we are doing after school." He says as we climb the stairs.

I nod in return. I'm not feeling the greatest still and I need to get upstairs to lay down.

That's exactly what I do when we get to his dorm. I flip down on top of the blankets and groan. Remus comes over and feels my head.

"Are we sure you're not pregnant?" He jokes.

"I'm not pregnant. I had my period before we came back to school." I huff.

"Oh"

He sighs and gets up from the bed. He walks to the other side of the room but I ignore him.

He comes back over and grabs my arms pulling me out of bed.

"Come on we're going somewhere." He says pulling me towards the door.

"Remus I really don't feel good." I groan.

He ignores me and drags me to the RoR. He walks in front of the door and I realize he's brought a duffel bag with him.

A door appears and we walk inside. We are in a pretty small bedroom that has a bathroom connected to it.

"Go lay down." He bosses.

I don't question him and I do as he says. He walks off to the bathroom and I hear water start running. He comes back into the bedroom a few minutes later.

He picks me up bridal style and carries me to the bathroom. He sits me down on the sink and kisses my forehead.

"I think a bath will help you feel better."

Remus POV
I can tell Ella doesn't feel well at all. She's been pale and tired since she woke up this morning. She always does so good helping me after the full moons and she did get wolfsbane for me. I'm going to take care of her until she feels better. She deserves it.

I sit her down on the counter beside the sink and kiss her forehead to check for a fever. She definitely has one.

"I think a bath will help you feel better." I mumble against her hot skin.

She nods.

I move closer to her and put my hands under her shirt and onto her stomach. Her skin is cold to the touch be she is still sweating. I leave my hands there for a second but then I lift them up and pull her shirt off the rest of the way.

"Remus I can take care of giving myself a bath. I'm a mess and you don't need to deal with it." She complains.

"If you want I will let you do it. I'm just trying to take care of you. You won't get better if you keep working yourself." I say looking into her chocolate brown eyes.