Chapter Fourty Two

Ella's POV
It's been about a week since the mission incident. I'm feeling a lot better now. I've just gotten home from work and I'm pretty tired. Unfortunately I can't take a nap because I have plans. Remus is going out with James and Sirius so Lily, Alice, Freya and Marlene are coming over to help start planning my wedding.

"Moony! I'm home!" I yell as I walk in and drop my purse by the door. I slip my shoes off and walk into the kitchen.

"You called?" Remus says sliding into the room with his socks. I look at him weirdly and nod.

"I was letting you know I'm home." I answer.

He comes over and kisses me on the lips and doesn't pull away for a solid minute I swear. He gives me a quick kiss on the forehead before giving me a hard slap on the butt and walking over to the fridge.

"Well you seem to be in a good mood." I ask. I'm standing in the middle of the kitchen awkwardly watching him. I'm not used to being greeted like that when I get home.

"I am because I am going out to party with the boys and it is going to be so much fun." He answers.

"Mmmm I don't want you to go." I whine. He turns away from the fridge and shuts it loudly.

"Why?"

"Because James and Sirius are going to get drunk and I don't want any of you getting hurt."

He shakes his head and kisses me on the cheek, "I promise I will be careful."

After that he walks off towards our room to get ready. I huff and go start a load of laundry. Keeping up with the housework is a pain because Remus doesn't clean. I can't be upset about it though because he is at work a lot and he helps cook and do the laundry. I'm the one that's slacking.

"Let me know what stuff you all get planned tonight." Remus says walking back into the living room where I am.

"Okay." I answer.

He goes over to the door and grabs his coat off the rack. We actually have a coat rack it's surprising, I know.

"Where exactly are you going? You can't go to muggle bars. You're not 21." I ask.

Remus comes over and gives me a kiss on the forehead before opening the door, "I'm not sure. I'm just going with whatever they have planned."

"Mhm, so I can just assume whatever they have planned is illegal or almost illegal."

He looks out the door like he is debating on just leaving so he doesn't have to answer my questions.

"I'm not answering that." He replies.

I huff loudly and put my hands on my hips, "When will you be home?"

He fidgets with the door knob and refuses to look at me, "I guess whenever James and Sirius want to leave."

I do not like this at all. They are all going to go and get blackout drunk and wander the streets till one of them sobers up enough to drag them all home. I don't say that though.

"Be careful."

"I will, I love you, bye." He says in a rush before walking out of the door. I sigh and walk to the extra bedroom to get my wedding planner.

I picked up a big wedding planner because I figured it will come in handy. I even called a few days ago and got an appointment to go try on wedding dresses. I set that in the living room then start cleaning up.

•••••••••••

By the time the girls arrive I have the house clean and it's around 7:30. We all settle down on the couch and I take Sarah from Freya because I love my niece and she is giving me big time baby fever.