Chapter Fifty

When I get a call at 5:00 a.m I just assume it is Lauren because of her wack sleep schedule. I didn't expect it to be Matthew.

"Hello?" I ask. There is a lot of muffled shouting and I can't tell what exactly is going on.

"ELLA!" He yells. I pull the phone away from my ear since he almost deafened me. I blink tiredly before putting the receiver back to my ear.

"What?" I ask still not picking up on how dire the situation is.

"They found the Order. He knows we have the horcruxes. They found out last night and have been attacking places ever since. They just got here and we need help." He says sounding very panicked.

I finally understand.

"Remus! Remus! Get in here!" I scream.

"Matthew we'll be there soon!" I tell him.

"Hur-" The line goes dead before he can finish.

Remus runs in looking very startled. He should be. We should all be terrified. This could be the end.

"They found the Order and they're attacking. We have to go."

I quickly call Lauren and Sirius to let them know. We get ready and apparate over.

When we arrive at the Order it is chaos. We enter through the back and make our way to the main room where a large group of people is gathered. Matthew, Kingsley, and several other members are gathered inside. What,s surprising is Sirius, Regulus, and Freya are all here too.

"Where is Sarah?" I ask concerned. I can't really stop them from fighting but they sure as hell better make sure their daughter is safe first.

Freya looks up at me and I can tell she is tired and scared. We all are but her pale face is ever paler than usual. Her eyes are bloodshot and I can tell she has been crying, "We dropped her off with James and Lily." she answers quietly.

I nod and grab her hand giving it a comforting squeeze. A few seconds later Lauren walks in and goes over to stand beside Matthew who is shouting instructions to the members that are busy keeping the Deatheaters out.

"Everyone is to gather whatever supplies you can from the back then come to us for Orders!" Matthew yells. I assume he and Lauren will be the ones instruction us since Shaklebolt is busy helping keep the enemy out.

Remus and I hurry to the back. He holds my hand tightly refusing to let me go. "You are to stick with me. We don't need to be separated. If something happens to me find Sirius." He says. I nod and take the large dagger he is handing me. He grabs one for himself then hands one to the person standing behind me.

I look up at him determined, "That goes for you too. You are not to leave my side either."

He nods, "I wouldn't dream of it."

We grab a few more things then hurry out to the main room. James and Lily are standing in the middle talking to an angry Sirius. Remus and I rush over, "What are you two doing here? Where are the kids?" i shout over all the noise.

"They're with my parents!" James shouts. I nod. We don't get a chance to say anything us because suddenly Jace and Peter rush into the room. They are both covered in blood and look half dead.

"They found out we were the rats! Someone else told them where this place was. Someone turned and has been feeding them information." Jace explains out of breath.

We all look around trying to figure out who in here would do that to us? Who in here was the one that turned?

Peter stands up coughing. He has blood running down his head but he doesn't seem to even notice, "They're looking for the boy. They've been turning places in and out looking for him or the secret keeper. They've been destroying and killing where ever they go. They still want him, but it's not just about killing him now. They're looking to finish things."