CHAPTER:-3

"Kim taehyung and kim Namjoon". principal said checking on computer.
"Yes,sir" " here your schedule be a good student. I'll get a boy to you to explore the school before class starts ok so sit out there". principal said giving to papers to the boys.
"Thank you sir tae say thank you be a good boy"joonie said and wishpered to tae.
"Thank you! sir let's go joon" tae said in deep voice.
"Hey sorry for late appearance I was doing some work of Ms. Kim. new student? by the way I'm Felix your class monitor" a boy said running towards them and huffing because out of oxygen while looking at them.
"Hii I'm namjoon this is my brother taehyung " joonie cheered.

They talk about many things while exploring the school after 25 minutes roaming they get into class saying hi to there classmates they settle down on the sits.

"Mr.Kim are you listening please pay attention on my lectures".teacher said to taehyung who was looking outdoor from the window.
"I'm sorry I'll". tae said bowing and saying little sorry to him.
"Ok then listen to me guys" teacher said but bell rang for the next activity.
"There is no time to talk Ms. Smith it's lunch time". the class bully said and his group mates chuckuled.
"Hey today's lunch has pudding too let's go"one of boy yelled peeking at class.

"Tae I need to use restroom". namjoon said crossing his legs.
"Let's go I'll company you"tae said packing his bag going towards joonie.
"No, I'll go I don't want to miss my favourite pudding pleaseeee buy lunch for me and I'll be soon ok".joonie said with with pleading eyes.
"But bug its new here and I don't want  you to get in trouble"tae said looking at joonie.
"Why don't I company him  instead of you and you can buy my lunch too actually I have to use restroom too". Felix said scratching his neck.
"Ok then I'll buy your lunch stick with my brother otherwise-"tae said but get stoped by felix.
"Roger sir,let's go joon hurry up".Felix said garbing his hands he ran towards restroom.

"My god I was going to pee in my pants you know"joonie said washing his hands.
"Yaa me too, taehyung is really protective over you"Felix said drying his hands with tissue paper and throwing it in dustbin.
"Hm.. because he is older brother that's why and I was get bullied in middle school" joonie said leaving restroom with Felix.
"Ooh really don't worry this time I will protect you Felix said ruffling joonie's hair.
"Oh really thank you". he said with his dimple smile.
"But for now who can run fast to the cafeteria"Felix said running in hall way.
"Wait Felix ahh...." He copied but got involved with other boy they both crushed on the floor.

"ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND OR SOMETHING cutie I'm sorry that I hurt a beautiful flower like you".jungkook said without looking but after that he calmed by joonie's charm.
"We are sorry senior he is new and I challenged him to run with me"Felix said bowing and forcing joonie too.
"Let's go buddy your brother must be waiting for us"Felix said grabbing joonie's hand he don't want to talk the playboy senior.
"I'm so sorry senior"joonie said while moving his legs to go forward.
"Felix-ah let me introduce myself to new one don't disturb What the hell you want mark?" Jungkook said but got a hit by basketball on his head.
"Bro chillax I was just passing the ball to jimin"mark said chuckling and jimin chuckled with him.
"Fuch off! let me talk to him
What's your name buddy".jungkook asked clamly bending him at the height namjoon.
"First tell do you have tattoos too"joonie asked titling his head
"What? I mean yes I have tattoos all over body do you want to see"jungkook said he little surprised.
"Noo i...I..just want to confirm"joonie said rapidly moving his head as sign of saying no.
"Did you confirmed now tell me what's your name". jungkook asked again.
"I can't you're a bad guy my brother told me that when the guy have tattoos and he uses f and h word they are bad guys don't talk to them".namjoon said innocently and felix got scared this human front him is a mafia how can not get scared.
"Oh really! who is your brother?a saint".kook said angrily.
"No he is not he is my classmate"joonie said confirming that his brother is not saint.
"So you can't tell your name because of your brother right but you can tell your brother's name he didn't tell you to that"jungkook chuckled before saying.
"Ok his name is Kim taehyung".

"Felix,baby why are you so late it's 10 minutes I was waiting let's go"tae come from behind.
"Tae I got hurt and it's bleeding what to do"after seeing his brother here.
"How can you get hurt show me I told you to take care of my brother Felix and what did you do".tae said looking Felix with killing eyes.
"It's not nerd's fault it's my fault I didn't saw a beautiful flower like him"kook said mockly.
"Stay away from my brother whoever you are Mr."tae said calmly taking his brother hand.
"I'm Jeon jungkook senior student show me some respect little one"kook said patting on tae's head.
"Let's go to the nurse bug" tae said looking at almost crying joonie.
"I will wait baby to meet you again I don't know this new feeling but get caught by you".jungkook yelled when they get small in his eyes due to distance.

"Fuck you Jeon jungkook"tae yelled back covering joonie's ear.

"I'm sorry Kim Taehyung but I want to fuck your brother".jungkook yelled back.

To be continued..........
-------------------------------------------
Sorry! its too late I know but forgot.

Hopefully you liked it 😁

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA.......