CHAPTER:-28

"wow, Kum Taehyung is here, ooh he has little boy with him cute". Some bunch of girls scream in middle of the party room.
"Taehyung oh,i thought you will never come to my party because what i did to you last time". A girl clung to him her boobs were touching tae's chest he felt uncomfortable.
"Who is he tae? Is he your brother he is cute, hey pretty boy want me to give you-". A girl with  blonde hair said giving a jimin a wink with a flying kiss.
"Ooh, Don't disturb him rehana he is little shy and please he is not going to drink, so move it from here". Taehyung said throwing the bottle on the floor with smile while jimin looked shy his cheeks were red.
"Hey tae oh you bring your friend too, hey pretty-". A Boy approached jimin with smile.
"Leave him alone, pervert". Taehyung looked at him with anger and disgust he hates gay person but he didn't know he is doing the same thing.
"Don't say thinks like that ok, I'm maybe gay but I'm better than assholes like you". Boy said scoffing he leaved them with angry taehyung and shocked jimin who doesn't know what's happening.
"Let's just forget about it, please enjoy yourself guys, taehyung you didn't have to show hate for gay people". A girl said pushing taehyung on the sofa beside another girl.
"Yes, they are human too it's just he likes man not women it doesn't have problem". The girl beside said making a face.
"Yaa, whatever i can't drink mom and dad are home and joon isn't here to cover for me so I'm not drinking at all". Taehyung said not looking at jimin he is kept ignoring the poor boy.
"Ok, but he can drink right he looks he is about cry, hey pretty boy what happened?". Rehana said going closer to jimin who was looking at taehyung with mixed emotions anger, hurt and many more which he didn't knew  he was feeling.
"Nothing, and yes I can drink- thank you". Jimin attention goes to rehana from taehyung he drink whole glass in one gulp and girl looked really shock from that"Fuck-, it's really hard it burning my throat". Jimin said smiling at the girl.
"Ooh, i like you, i thought you are nice kid but look at you look like your dad is mafia". Rehana said laughing and other also started Laughing at the joke.
"He is mafia, but i hate being looked like that so i carry the thing cuteness on my face".jimin said and drink more glasses of liquor from the table.
"Wow, i like the joke who is your father Jung Hoseok haha! Guys he is saying his father is mafia".rehana said making fun of him more and more.
"Yaa, he is my step dad and my brother is Jung kook-". Jimin said trying to find taehyung who isn't beside him anymore.
"Kidding me right? How can this possible it's not-. The girl said with shock expression he saw at jimin who called someone.
"Hello! Hey dad how are you doing? I miss you and uncle Jack too". Jimin said smiling and everyone looked at him silently.
"Hey jimin, I'm fine just working here there, are you in party where is kook?" Hoseok asked from the call his whole cloth in black was making him look younger and handsome as hell.
"Ooh I'm here with tae we thought to have some fun meet my new friends". Jimin said smiling at him showing the screen to everyone.
"Ooh! Hii guys have fun i have works to do I'll tell Jack too call you ok". Hoseok said waving his hands with gun front of them.
"Ok, bye dad, so can I have more drinks because I'll feel thirsty you know".Jimin said chuckling.
"Yaa, you so cool taehyung you have a great- oh probably he is gone to make out with someone". Rehana said and jimin started drinking more and more.
"Let's drunk and leave him, come jimin dance floor is waiting for us". A girl pull him on the dance floor dancing with him she started to grind on him.

"Ooh where are you touching what did you do with my drink leave me". Taehyung pushed a girl from his body lazily he was feeling dizzy and sleepy he can't see who is the girl.
"Ooh, dear i was waiting for this moment from the last party let's go i can't wait anymore". The girl said and kissed him he tried to push her but he stumbled and dropped on the floor.
"I'm not interested leave me alone, ah.... Fuck i said leave me alone". Taehyung said struggling he was feeling so many things.
"You have a problem down there, i can help you think about once again taehyung". Girl said rubbing his crotch and putting his hands on herself.
"I don't need your help bitch let me go, you fucking-" taehyung said loudly but girl didn't leave him alone the only thing get his mind back is jimin is going to kiss a the gay boy.

"What the fuck- are going to do?".

To be continued.....

___________________________________

Sorry for late, I'm just having bad luck that's why i can't update.....

Hopefully you like it 😁

Thank you 😊
_Arya_