CHAPTER:-40

It's a day when taehyung and jimin was all alone at home, doing something erotic and taehyung kissed jimin, and jimin utter the word "I love you" to taehyung, the boy was shock he was freezed still hovered on jimin. That was time, he thought how? And what he is doing? Taehyung wanted to tell jimin all and he did, jimin slapped him serval times the poor boy cried also. Taehyung was so guilty he begged and begged for forgiveness till jimin finally said for that he has to stop kook.

"Babe, do you think kook will stop here maybe if I told him lie that we did last time, he will believe me at except—". Jimin said, he was really concerned about joon.
"What? No, never tell your brother things like that, who discuss things like to their brothers". Taehyung face glowed red, looking away from jimin he shaked his head as no.
"Everyone— but why are you blushing? Did I made you nervous taehyung". Jimin said teasing the guy more, he elbowed him pinching his cheeks.
"Stop teasing ok, I'm grown man I don't win on lies. Why don't we try to— one minute, we aren't going to do anything". Taehyung said he looked at his babe, then his back where jungkook was doing something in his backyard.
"Why? What happened? What are you looking at— fucking god taehyung i want something like that". Jimin saw his brother, and yelled loudly shaking taehyung from excitement.
"I'm not rich like you two, I'll find job in future I'll buy you alot of that ok". Taehyung said and jimin nodded eagerly, he saw kook who looked excited and happy may be this is the end of his brother's misery it looked good.
"I really want to know, when? How? Where? Why and whom? Gave him that idea". Jimin said, looking at his brother with big doe eyes he remembered how he jungkook when they were kids.
"Let's just wait then, I'll sure it will end soon let's go they are waiting". Taehyung said, not going to ask kook about it he pulled jimin towards him to get inside, before someone calls them Inside.
"Hm.. carry me, babe you are still in punishment— after this feed me". Jimin said extending his arms, so taehyung can carry him.
"Yes, ma'am I'll do whatever you say—". Taehyung kissed him on lips, carrying him inside like a baby and jimin giggled.

While, this all happening joon was on other thoughts he found out from Felix something he had know but he didn't like whats happens between lovers? That's why also whenever kook closes his distance between he thought something erotic which leads him, racing heart and red face.
Felix told him, a loving couples always kisses but kook doesn't kiss him, a loving couples call them with pet names jungkook calls him flower, that's only thinks matches otherwise kook never showed any type of reaction or affection to him.
He was too busy in his thoughts he didn't saw his mother                           standing beside him.
"Baby, everything ok? I mean you are spacing out and i called you so many times you didn't hear me". Yoongi tapped on joon shoulder making sure he doesn't get afraid of sudden touch.
"Oh! I— I'm sorry, i was thinking something mom? You and dad loves eachother right?". Namjoon said looking at his father and then yoongi he saw how is father teasing tae and jimin while both them are blushing.
"Yes, i love him he loves me if he doesn't I'll kill him for sure— haha! Just kidding, why you ask?". Yoongi said laughing, he caressed joon cheeks tugging some hair behind his ear and smiling at him.
"Do you think kook likes me? I mean, before this he was really clingy and even his way of loving his bulling he showed it but now it's really different". Namjoon said with hesitation he thinks he and kook are drifting even they don't talk much but he loves him and so did kook maybe.
"He stopped bullying, that's why you are saying that or he started to do something really special?". Yoongi smiled he hugged his baby, when jin asked what happened he shaked his head as nothing his babies are grown up that made him little emotional.
"Special? No, he is running away from me. Today we cuddle after so many days, he—". Namjoon said he looked at his mother with teary eyes, making his mother worried a little.
"Don't get me wrong baby but i think you should wait a little maybe time will answer your question". Yoongi said he has no answer for that, he doesn't know what to say him.
"Hm... Ok, i understood—". Namjoon said, he looked around just find kook wasn't there, so he excused himself to find him.

"Ok, it's ready to serve "MY LOVE F—, oh! N- namjoon w- what are you doing here let's get inside". Namjoon saw, he heard him,kook smiling alone doing something in dark he saw how happy he looked while saying that word and hiding that think behind.
"Whose name starts with F kook, what is ready serve and whom? Why you called me namjoon?" Namjoon asked his heart was paining he doesn't have to jump on conclusion but these days he feel like kook doesn't like him anymore like before even kook bullied him, it showed kook's love and affection.
"What? no one is name, let's get inside ok". Kook pulled joon towards himself smiling and caressing joon cheeks, he get inside with large grin greeting everyone.

To be continued.....
___________________________________

Long time no see sillies.

_Arya_