CHAPTER:-14

(long ass chapter) look at the picture^

"Dad help me please dad I don't want this"joon said struggling between choi's arm.
"Choi please let him go he's just a kid Choi let go off him"jin said when man made him faint by beating him with hockey stick.
"Dad taehyung da-dad no..no don't touch me no mom please no... please please dad tae- taehyung".joon yelled when Choi ripped his pants too.
"Leave him Choi I don't think so he recognise me Jackson look at his face"hoseok said chuckling while he shot a bullet on floor.
"Who the fuck are you? leave out of my business".Choi said standing up leaving the fainted boy on the ground.
"You have my son's husband how can I'll leave without my son-in-law hm....?"hoseok said poutly when shoot Choi at his leg with three bullets.
"Yoongi come in look what did this fucker did to your house wanna punish him sweetheart"hoseok yelled so yoongi come inside without worry and fear.
"Don't dare to say that to me
Joon! my god please help me carry them to hospital"yoongi yelled breaking down holding his son and caressing the other's cheeks.
"You're asking too much I helped you from him now you want for hospital things Jackson led them to there bedrooms and call our doctor"Hoseok said and smiled teasingly.
"Hoseok don't order me I'll do all of this you don't have to say me"Jackson said he also chuckled with hoseok.
"Come on sweety I'm sorry now back to you Choi did remember who am I ?"hoseok said and truned to Choi who was groaning in the pain.
"Jung Hoseok aka j-hope from Black Eagle i-i-i a-am sorry I really don't know they were your friends I'll leave I'm sorry"Choi said shuttering because of pain and fear.
"Choi you destroyed everything and i need gift for my son's in law's house what can I do now?"Hoseok said sitting on sofa front of Choi who was on his knees.
"I'll will send my boys to clean everything like before in 15 minutes I'll never come back here"Choi said grabbing the leg of hoseok with fear.
"You can't because if my son know you did this his husband I don't know what will he do,so I have to kill you"hoseok said thinking.
"Yo-your son who is he ?"Choi asked.
"Jungkook the boy with tattoo designs I don't like the tattoos but I like my son"Hoseok said with smile and proud.
"Jungkook who also messed with them even they can do anything to you"Choi said with surprise that boy who is in fam for his wired revange things.
"Yaa he is just little braty but for now bye Choi"hoseok said shouted Choi on his head.

"Thanks for the help Hoseok I thought I'll loose my family"yoongi said looking at hoseok's men cleaning house it look like nothing happens.
"It's ok you done the deal I have to do what you told me see yaa I'll call have dinner with us bye"hoseok smiled but yoongi didn't returned it he knows why hoseok wants meet them again.
"Here this Hoseok no. and also come with taehyung my boy likes him too much that his room is fill up with your elder son's photo and poster"Jackson said giving a sticky note to the yoongi with smile.
"I'll thank you so much for helping us at short time"yoongi said waving his goodbyes to the well known mafia boss.

"How did all happened why did he helped us yoongi"jin asked when yoongi give med.
"I made a deal with him"yoongi said simply grabbing bottle of water from jin.
"What deal don't tell you said yes to his proposal yoongi I can't give him my son what difference between him and Choi then".jin yelled and then groan from pain on his back head.
"Their is a lot difference between them jagiya he will protect joon and the thing is he wants namjoon with his son like real couple not like sexslave".yoongi said tugging jin under the sheets he also tugged tae and joon before coming his and jin's room.
"How can we trust him baby he is mafia and will happen if he was lying we can't trust him"jin said when yoongi layed his back beside him turning of the light.
"We will meet him tomorrow at the dinner we will see what happens jagiya have some rest ok"yoongi smiled patting jin's head with love while thinking about the deal.

"I want to meet Jung Hoseok please it's an emergency"yoongi said panting from running front of back eagle headquarter.
"Who are you get lost he doesn't meets some flithy beggars".a man gurd said pushing yoongi.
"Please please let him know that I'm Kim yoongi is here please"yoongi begged joong hands together.
"Go tell jackson someone is here to meet boss"another male said looking at poor male.
"But he is just some ordinary man bro"man replied with irritation.
"What if he is someone he knows you will have bullets on your head idot"man said pushed the guy in room.
"Sir a man with name Kim yoongi came to meet you he is saying that he is in emergency"man said rubbing his neck.
"Kim yoongi? oh yoongi namjoon's mother let him enter he is jungkook's in law" hoseok said in confusion than he remembered who yoongi is.
"Yes boss just wait a moment" man hurried to call yoongi in he was feeling great that he didn't do something ridiculous to the man.
"Sir please help my sons and husband he is in danger Choi he wants... please help me please please"yoongi said crying and panting front mafia boss with hope.
"You here for help I thought you are here to say yes for my proposal oh! so sad ".hoseok said with disappointment.
"We will discuss it later please help me they are in danger Choi namjoon as his sextoy please"yoongi begged again but Hoseok didn't how some movements.
"Choi? Who is he ? How in my territory?"hoseok asked looking at jackson.
"Choi woo- shik gambler and he gives loan illegally he gives you profit two times better than a night clubs every week"Jackson said looked back at yoongi.
"He gives us profit I can't help sorry your dismissed now call if you had another things to say"hoseok said looking at out from window.
"I'll say yes when my child will safe how can I make deal when he'll no more help me and joon will meet your son and I can't push him for his reply yes or no".yoongi yelled his tears are coming down continuosly.
"Ok than we are friends you can call me hoseok or Daddy".hoseok and got hit by jackson on his arm.
"Hoseok?what the fuck"Jackson said hitting him with fist.
"It was joke jackson chill ok let's go than I really want to meet Choi he is really good guy because of him yoongi said yes"hoseok said chuckling.

"I like jimin too and I want him live with me like him and joon".

To be continued.......

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"Hii! Let me tell you one thing I got proposed by my two bestfriend at the same time and same place".
Wtf-

Hopefully you liked it 😁

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA......