CHAPTER:-17

Meanwhile kook was walking behind joon and joon was looking here there at big house.
"So why are you here to complaint my pops"jungkook said walking behind him.
"No, I'm here because he invited my family to dinner i didn't know I was coming here".joon said looking at the painting on the wall.
"Really flower do you missed me after that day"kook asked pushing joon to the wall and grabbing his both hands above the his head.
"Do you missed my brother's punch can i call him here to recall that".joon said that jungkook chuckled with deep voice.
"You act so innocent and fragile like if somebody touch you'll die than why so sassy front of me"jungkook asked caressing his free hand on joon's cheek.
"I don't act or anything my brother said I have to be strong to fight the boy like you".joon said not looking at kook who closing there distance.
"Aww...I like this version of you too but the flower I met in school is my love". Jungkook said brushing his thumb on Namjoon's lips.
"Now let me go otherwise I'll shout"joon said struggling.
"Don't be like this because I know how to shut you flower"kook said licking his lips.
"Leave me,leave me"joon said shaking his head.
"Clam down I'm not going to do anything my father is here he will kill me if I'll touch you"kook said releasing the younger boy.
"So why are you doing this let go of me"joon yanked kook's hand.
"I wanted to look you like this under me that's why,where are you going".kook said and joon trun back with fake smile.
"To my parents I don't want you to touch me idiot".joon said approaching the living room.
"Flower wait why don't going in oh! Don't listen it's bad manners"kook stopped after looking younger didn't going inside the room.
"Shut up you talk to much I'll call Mr. Jung by shouting"joon threatened him.
"You don't have any choice jin
if you don't want live on the foothpath"Hoseok said drinking his wine.
"Don't listen someone's talk didn't your parents teach you"kook wishersed in joon's ear who was busy to listen their talk.
"Shut up jungkook let me listen I have do something I don't want family to live footpath I don't wanna live on footpath"joon mumbled.
"The deal is clear I want your son namjoon to live with my son like lovers"Hoseok said throwing a contract on table.
"I don't know what I say to you Mr. Jung but I'll ask namjoon about this".jin said taking the papers but not looking at that.
"Listen here Kim Namjoon if you want better life than"

"Be my wife"jungkook wishersed and kiss joon's cheek with smile.

"What?"joon yelled lowly touching his cheeks.

"Dad I agree with this all"joon said interrupting the conversation.
"What do you mean?".Both parents asked with shock.
"I mean I'll live with jungkook l..like l..lovers dad I agree with this".joon said playing with clothes.
"I want to say something too dad I also want jimin to live with me like joon is going live with him" taehyung said from behind joon followed by smiling jimin.
"What are really I mean any reason?"jin asked in confusion.
"He likes me and 10 minutes earlier he said to me if joon is going live with here I want to jimin live with me in our house"tae said bluntly not showing any expression.
"Tae? What are you doing?"joon asked in shock.
"What you mean he likes me and I want live with him that's it". Tae said looking at jimin than namjoon who was shocked.
"I know you better than you let's talk somewhere else we will be back dad,mom and Mr. Jung"joon said smiling towards Hoseok who looking happy.

"You don't like him why you're doing this because of jungkook right? don't you?"joon asked when they were alone.
"Yes I'm so you don't want we to live footpath so do i, I don't want you to suffer if you do, he will do
something to my brother I'll do same with his brother "taehyung said and sit on the chair.
"TAE we are not like them your being ridiculous it's not his fault"joon said trying to change tae's mind.
"I don't care namjoon if he'll do something to you I'll do same to jimin and you don't have to concern about him".tae said and caressed joon's cheek lovingly.
"Please don't he is innocent and if jungkook will do something bad why jimin have to suffer".joon said hopefully taehyung change his mind.
"Joon mom dad is waiting I am not changing my decision and he likes what you want now if I can't hurt him I can fu- ". taehyung standing front of joon who slapped him and looking him with anger.
"TAEHYUNG it's not you,taehyung wait listen to me"joon said slapping him and tae was going back to living room.
"I got slapped by my younger brother who didn't even raised his voice on me because of him
let go they are waiting".tae said grabbing joon's hand.

"What took you so long come sit here".yoongi asked motioned them sit beside him.
"Mom I need to talk about something"joon said lowly.
"We will baby but after this"yoongi said smiling.
"joon don't be nervous jungkook likes you will be fine with him just like jimin with me"tae said and smiled at jimin.
"So lovely my two sons having handsome husbands in future"hoseok cheered.
"Some dishes are still in kitchen I'll get for you all".jackson with smile.
"Uncle Jack me and taehyung will take care of it you sit down"jungkook said glaring at taehyung with hatred and anger.
"Come taehyung we will something on the way".
"I know what are you doing to say bully"taehyung after reaching in kitchen.
"Hurt him I'll bury you in ground fucking bastard"kook yelled lowly grabbing taehyung by collar.
"Same here bully hurt him and I'll hurt your brother ten times stronger"taehyung said grabbing kook hand and removing from his collar.

To be continued.......

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Forgive me not post any my books' chapters I'll post them tomorrow I promise.🤞🏻🤞🏻

I'm just fucking busy

Hopefully you liked it 😁

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA......