CHAPTER:-25

Jungkook and taehyung know what hoseok means and they need to be careful about this too.
Taehyung was preparing jimin's room like his taste meanwhile jungkook is throwing tantrum front his father joon living in different room.
"Pops you changed you don't love me anymore" jungkook was whinning because joon is not going to share his room with him.
"Why you want him in your room? Hhh! to torture the little kid if i don't heard you two-" hoseok said grabbing kook's chin harshly while he was sitting on sofa and Hoseok was over him with little distance.
"Pops that was joke we were kidding you know we are friends". Jungkook laughed nervously he can't get exposed like this Hoseok will beat shit out of him with caring that he is his only one son.
"Oh really i didn't see any of you laughing or even smiling, you think i am an idiot". Hoseok said grabbing his chin more tightly.
"Pops that's not like that I'm saying he is my boyfriend don't you think we have spend time with eachother". Jungkook said blinking rapidly.
"Kook get lost before i beat shit out of you I'm going crazy". Hoseok rubbed his forehead.
"Pops where is flower?" Jungkook asked standing looking for joon.
"Don't worry he is with Jack unloading his things". Hoseok said dismissing kook when his phone ranged.
"Oo.. than gotta go to help him, bye". Jungkook ran outside to help his beloved boyfriend.

"You can sleep here, don't come in my room without knocking i hate when someone distrub me". Taehyung said putting the last pillow on the bed.
"Hm.... Tae are you mad at me did i-" jimin asked his was showing he will cry any minute.
"No, why did you asked? Fresh up than I'll show you our neighborhood". Tae said smiling he can't handle jimin dramatic ass now he is already frustrated about joon going there.
"You are talking like- different i- i mean like I'm somehow irritating you". Jimin said wrapping his hands and rubbing his arm nervously not looking at tae.
"No, it's not like that it's just i never been alone without joon so it's frustrating, I'll never do that". Tae said hugging jimin and rolling his eyes.
"Hm...ok and thank you, i like my room is your room beside me". Jimin said parting away and tae looked at him smiling.
"You're welcome, yes it is, now fresh up I'll wait outside". Tae said ruffling hair leaving the room while dropping the fake smile on his face.
"I'm ready let's go oh! Where is mom and dad". Jimin said he was wearing black tight jeans with baggy purple hoddie and.
"Mom i think shopping for grocery and dad is with him". Tae said looking at jimin up and down like predictor.
Jimin blushed while taehyung still staring at him he cleared his voice grabbing the attention from tae."Oo..can we".
"Yaa, yaa of course". Tae said puting there shoe on they leave the house locking it securely.

"I remember that I'll come tomorrow, now? are you kidding me,ok ,ok fine". Hoseok was talking in his office but was heard in living room too clearly that people can say he is worried, scared and angry too.
"Hm....what's the matter hoseok". Jackson run to find hoseok rubbing his tamples and packing his clothes and jackson's too.
"Gotta go Dubai the men are there useless they ruined what i planned for years". Hoseok said putting his brush and other things along with jackson.
"When? I'll book the tickets are they know about that. We are still safe right". Jackson asked scrolling through his phone.
"Yes we are still safe but not for long term we need get there today". Hoseok said dragging their packed bags outside the room.
"What you mean today, what about them, we can trust jungkook and taehyung". Jackson said worriedly.
"For that we need be alive my love". Hoseok kissed jackson on his lips but get interrupted by his son and his husband.

"Where you two going?". Jungkook asked and joon just noded pouting.
"Dubai listen jungkook i may or may not come in  weeks, months or years wait for me and please don't think and do anything childish". Hoseok was scared something really big gonna happed there.
"But why? What the matter and what the fuck is mean you may- pops I'm asking you something". Jungkook asked grabbing his father with collor his eyes has tears in it hoseok is his only family and how can he say that.
"I can't say we will talk later do not please i beg you please whatever you thinking don't do that he is innocent". Hoseok said begging it's first time jungkook saw his father begging and for a ugly bitch.
"Yaa, whatever I'll not, comeback soon pops I'll miss you, and you too uncle Jack I'll tell jimin about this later". Jungkook rubbed his eyes to clear his vision.
"Thank you honey but please listen joon is really innocent its not his fault all the planning did by your father leave him alone". Jackson said smiling.
"Hm...now go you will gonna late". Jungkook was upset and mad too his father and uncle only care about the boy who just got here not for jungkook it is pissing him off too much.

"I fucking love this keep crying Kim namjoon, your mine now".

To be continued.......

___________________________________

Now the story begins with lots of emotions love, hate, anger and venge.

Hopefully you like it 😁

Thank you ☺️
Written by Arya......