CHAPTER:- 20

"Jimin i wan.... Wanted to say something to you". Tae said standing beside older in the library desk.
"What tell me? I'm busy with these things are making me insane". Jimin said not looking at him but papers front of him.
"Ji...Jimin, jimin-ah, jim-". Tae said little flustered and embarassed form what he is going to ask.
"What do you want taehyung?". Jimin said little harshly because of tiredness.
"Look at me please i want tell you that i wanted a kiss". Taehyung said not minding jimin's word.
"What? a what?". Jimin asked looking at taehyung with confusion.
"Kiss i wanted a kiss". Taehyung said his ear tip was all red he didn't looked at shocked jimin who was also red like tomato.
"Here,now leave me alone I'm busy taehyung". Jimin smiled giving taehyung kiss on his cheek and going back to the work.
"Not on cheeks, come with me in the corner". taehyung said dragging the boy to the corner of library pushing him to the wall and kissing on his lips while his knees was rubbing in between jimin's thighs.
"Taehyung w... We are in Library  somone might see us tae..".jimin said but taehyung still continued kissing till jimin called him tae.
"Don't call me that i- i mean only my baby i- i mean joon call me that can i continue now?". Tae said harshly than showing guilt to yell on him with sweet voice.
"Jimin was shocked sudden mood change but nodded anyway he was blushing  mess and once again taehyung attached his lips to jimin messing with his hair than uniform.
"What the fuck man is this a porno or a school omg my eyes" jungkook said clicking his tongue on his cheeks.

"Tae, i have to find tae he asked me to go with basketball tae where are you tae?" Namjoon yelled at hallway running and panting his eyes were blurry because of tears.
"Oh! Flower it's you omg what happened why are you crying? is something wrong happened?" Jungkook looked at joon worriedly through the bathrooms mirror he was searching for someone.
"He is not good guy he asked me to come bask- b- ball team locker room". Joon said hugging jungkook and crying he was too scared to look who he was hugging he just know his bully will protect him.
"What he just asked you to go with in locker it's not that scary let's go we will go together". Jungkook said pushing the younger from his chest gently and wiping his tears.
"No, no he will do something bad to you and me he'll definitely do something us".joon said again crying and pushing jungkook to wall and hugging him tightly folding his legs on Jungkook's waist.
"What he just asked you-". jungkook tried to get free but whenever he touched he start crying loudly.
"No.call taehyung please call him kookie please please and I'll give you whatever you want". Joon said grabbing Jungkook's face with his small hands.
"Are you sure flower because i also can protect you well-". Jungkook said sliding on the floor  so joon can get comfortable on his lap.
"Call taehyung please I'm scared". Joon said putting his face between kook's neck and shoulder.
"ok,ok I'm calling don't cry I'm doing it look are you a baby?". Kook said showing the phone.

"Joonie bug what happened why is he crying did you-"taehyung said while panting he ran  from Library that was in another building to this building.
"Oh! come if i would did something he'll not sitting on me and hugging me like to his life". jungkook said rolling his eyes showing taehyung how clingy joon is to him.
"Joon is something wrong what happened? are you feeling ok tell me bug come to me". Tae said softly trying not scare him more but joon just whimper.
"He doesn't want to leave me kiddo why not you leave us alone
With my boyfriend hm..?". Jungkook said smrinking and hugging joon tightly.
"JOON ! come to tae, bug I'm here". Taehyung yelled gaining joon's attention and he jump on his brother.
"Tae th- that g- guy said h- he w- wanted me to go the l- locker w- with h- him" joon said clutching on taehyung school dress for his dear life.
"It's ok I'm here no body is going to the locker it's ok did you take your pills this morning" taehyung said distracting the boy he smiled when successfully did that.
"I did and it's taste awful than before i don't like that". Joon said pouting.
Jimin came panting his face was showing "what's happening here?" sign that jungkook only waved his hand leaving both brothers in the floor of bathroom with confusion jimin and suspicious jungkook.

To be continued....

___________________________________

"Don't mind the age ok it's just a  fanfiction everything is legal here"

"So wanna one more omega joon with alpha Taehyung"

"If yes than comment and I'll post the book cover 👌🏻".

Hopefully you like it 😁

Thank you ☺️
Written by Arya.......