CHAPTER:-5

"Let's go it's uniform day right?" yoongi said little bit like question going towards car.
"Yes, but dad isn't going to ride with us". tae asked looking at his mother.
"No honey he didn't come last night so I going to school with you". yoongi said kissing tae on lips.
"Why didn't dad come home mom?" joonie asked pouring his lips towards to yoongi.
"He literally busy joon so don't disturb him I am going to ride keep quiet".yoongi said after kissing joon and looking at tae who showing disgust face but he really like his mother kiss him like he was younger.
"Are we in problem mom or something else dad is working too much you always seems in tension". tae asked sitting on backside with namjoon.
"Everything alright tae don't worry ok".yoongi said moving his car on road.
"Mom if there is anything you want to tell us than you can tell us". joon asked looking at his brother than his mother.
"Joonie, tae I already told everything is ok don't worry and you both just have to study and some fun". yoongi said with low voice.

"They were asking too much jin-ah I can't handle this anymore".yoongi was talking on phone when he come back home.
"I'm so sorry honey I trying but time is going really bad with us".jin said grabbing a in his left hand paper and than a glass of water in other hand.
"I know jin-ah but we have to tell them"yoongi said cleaning children room.
"Can't we talk later I need to finished this really soon sorry"jin said looking at computer.
"It's ok babe call me if you need something ok bye"yoongi sigh after call disconnected.

It was the lunch time and school playboy was finding cutie he meet last time in hallway
"Where is he? where is that cutie? let's go over there jimin".
"Ah! why can't we just eat on our table kook- ah what are you finding". jimin said holding two plates of food in his hands following his friend on cafeteria.
"Not What? but who? than its the cutie we met in hallway let's sit here we can see every table from here". jungkook said sitting on last table of cafeteria.
"You told me that you are not really interested in him". jimin said sliding plate to kook.
"I am interested but not like that you asked I want to just touch him like no one did and ruin his innocence".kook said stuffing the food in his mouth and than start searching for that boy again.
"You so disgusting that time will come when you will get hurt like this". jimin said with annoyance.
"Oh! shut up its going to happen in this life. oh there his brother". kook said pointing his finger.
"Sometimes I thought you don't want him but his brother". jimin said chuckling.
"Ah I can't do this to you jimin he is all yours let's go there". kook said chuckling on jimin.

"Tae I don't want eat this it's like I'm some herbivore animal it only grass"joon said poking the broccoli with fork.
"You to eat this bug or I will tell mom that yoy give all the veggies to me" tae said sitting beside his brother.
"Oh! come on nam you have eat it otherwise you will be always short look you always gives all veggies to taehyung and he is getting taller but you are still short". Felix said like lecturing him and sitting front of joon.
"Tae look at him he is teasing me say something please"joon said pouting still playing with food.
"Felix do you want to get bitten by me stop teasing my-"tae look at Felix with stern voice but cut off by jungkook.
"Flower, if you're keep talking about to him like that I'll have punish you Felix". jungkook said from behind.
"Can I sit here I am really hungry but that fuc- I mean bastard didn't let me". jimin said taehyung and let him accidently touch tae's hand.
"You both can sit here come on bug, felix we can sit somewhere else". tae said grabbing his and joonie's plate.
"Oh! come taehyung sit here we are not here to disturb you I just want to talk little flower"jungkook said force tae to sit back to his chair.
"Senior don't call my brother with your nicknames and btw he is allergic to the flowers" tae said rudely with deep voice.
"Respect you forgot to give me kiddo"jungkook said raising his eyebrow.
"Privacy you frogot to give us senior"tae said mocking him raising his eyebrow too.
"I'm done eating tae let's go i need to use restroom" joon said grabbing his plate.
"Where are you going? you didn't complete your food". jungkook asked looking at joon.

"Somewhere quiet here is animal who keep talking I feel distrub". Namjoon said and going to put his plate.

To be continued.......
----------_------------_----------_------
I am on time yes tasked completed......

Is it ok ?

Hopefully you liked it 😁

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA.........