CHAPTER:-38

So, many days passed not a single soul who knows what's happening between two guys,  they didn't said anything to anyone.Namjoon thought to end it, and for that he have to forget anger, hate and pain for jungkook and accept him, because jungkook was trying hard to match joon's idol type.

"Flower~, I'll be late today i have some works to do". Jungkook said loudly enough. Again the boy was going somewhere.
"Hm...ok, take care". Joon was feeling uneasy about this, he is feeling maybe look is going to cheat on him or maybe—.
"Ok, I'll". And jungkook was gone, he is doing this for a week now, no bodies know what happening with guy. Namjoon is confuse, he doesn't know what happened to jungkook. These days he is doing weird shits.

Four days ago he came to hoseok crying loudly, how he is bad boy and how he behaved with joon when hoseok was away, hoseok saw jungkook going out again. He also doesn't know what's his son is going to do again.

"Joon- ah, why don't we call your parents and brother to have dinner with us". Hoseok said, he was reading some papers from his mafia work, a man was beside him.
"Hm... It will be fun, uncle hoseok is Jack uncle coming today". Namjoon said he served coffee to hoseok and that man looked at him with big eyes, then hoseok noded saying he can take it.
"Ya, i think so—, let's plan what gonna we cook for dinner". Hoseok said throwing the coffee outside the window because it was really salty to drink.
"Okie dokie~ uncle seok". Namjoon was happy, he made coffee for the first time of his life and his uncle drank that.
"You think kook is doing something that you feel little—". Hoseok asked he wanted to know about his son, he knows one time he did something wrong but he wants to believe him.
"I don't know, i am trying to believe him and maybe- i want to believe to the end". Namjoon said focusing on dinner course they are having to night, today is Saturday he doesn't have school and his parents gonna be here it's happy day for him.
"Please believe him joon, i wish i can tell what's his planing but i can't—". Hoseok said maybe a little hint for joon will give joon a hope of there relationship.
"Hm... Don't worry Uncle seok this time if something bad he will do I'll surely kill him". Namjoon showed his biceps there was none but why not.
"Oh! Than I'll help you with that, actually i needed a kid like you but i got him". Hoseok continued there conversation not seeing jungkook was standing behind him with tight lips.
"So, you are disappointed in me how could you pops, i thought you loved me". Jungkook plopped down beside joon, putting his head on joon's lap.
"Ya but not really— i was just teasing you idiot". Hoseok said chuckling their conversation continued till kook slept on joon's lap and joon was couch.

"No one is home let me teach you something good jimin, nice body honey". Taehyung pushed him on the bed hovering over, jimin came in his after showering smelling like heaven.
"What are you doing? Kid doesn't do things like that, you are still a baby". Jimin said he looked his surroundings something that can stop taehyung.
"Oh! Really, than I'll show you what this baby will do with you right now". Taehyung said, he kissed on jimin's cheeks and then his eyes, buring his face in jimin's neck he sniffed him loudly sending shivers down on jimin's back.
"Hey! No— you are still a baby". Jimin said loudly.

Taehyung attacked on jimin even he is younger than jimin he is more stronger then him, taehyung pinned both hand of jimin above his head, he put his another veiny hand inside his shirt pinching on his sensitive nipples, making him moan which was unexpected by both jimin was painted with blush while taehyung smriked, he kissed jimin and started to suck and play with his lower lip putting his tongue inside.
"Tongue out, open your mouth breath from your nose relax". Taehyung said like order, jimin listened him nodding. He showed his tongue to taehyung who started to suck on his tongue, his hand roamed on jimin side body massage it, suddenly he grabbed jimin ass harshly putting him on bed when he started to rub himself on taehyung.
"Don't move like this, I'm still a kid but i think you are pervert jimin".  Taehyung sit up controlling his breath, he tried to calm down.
"I- i— it's your fault, i am not, you touched me like that i was just— , following you". Jimin was panting he can't talk he was still out of breath.
"You are a pervert, how can you rub yourself like that on a kid so so bad, jimin". Taehyung said with mocking tone, teasing jimin more while jimin blushed hard.
"NO! I'm not, you tricked me and make me to do like that you are pervert I'm not". Jimin stood up yelling yet taehyung who was smriking while looking at jimin lower body.
"Hm... Then i am in the fault making your junior stand up like that honey ". Taehyung said putting his hand on jimin's dick, and rubbing it with slow pace.
"Yes, it's your fault—". Jimin shuttered the words, feeling the friction suddenly his pants were off and he was laying on the bed.
"Then I'll suck you up, how is it? Let me suck you dry pervert". Taehyung said and licked his lips,  licking on tip of the dick putting his hands on jimin's waist to show he is in incharge.

To be continued......
___________________________________

Sorry guys for late, i didn't abandoned the book and please be patience.

_Arya_