CHAPTER:-19

"He is jungkook's new boy look they're coming together". Girl said which also noticed by taehyung and jimin.
"Yaa jimin is also with minor i don't care about jimin but taehyung I'll die for him" girls said squealing.
"Just like i can die for jungkook we are so unlucky,girl". Another girl just sighed.
"Bye tae, miss me". Jimin said kissing his cheeks looking at girls with smrink.
"Of course love bye see you in wh...while ok". Tae said getting flustered from sudden kiss.
"Is your brother has a mental problems he changes his colour more than chameleon". Jungkook said elbowing the younger beside him who just scoff.
"Why do you hate him so much maybe he is changed after the dinner".joon said pouting and crossing his hands.
"Better than let's see bye flower are you not going kiss your boyfriend". jungkook said leaning on the shorter boy.
"W... What I should have to do kiss you?"joon said with frown.
"Well you are my boyfriend you have to kiss me otherwise I'll take it in my han-".kook said leaning more and more before joon kissed his cheeks.
"I'm getting late and don't touch me without permission bye". The boy said running to his class.
"His lips are even more soft before than". Jungkook said touching his red cheeks.

"Felix I missed you what are you doing". Joon said back hugging the blonde boy.
"Mr. Lee asked me do his paper works because he is really busy".Felix said with smile ruffling the boy here.
"So you need help, we can help you right tae".joon said with smile hanging on tae's arm.
"Yaa I'll help if joon said than ok".tae said without looking at both boy.
"What's happened to him why he is so dull and sad".Felix asked when taehyung seated himself on his desk.
"He found a boyfriend and he burned his hand it's really bothering him".joon said before going his desk and Felix go to his which beside tae.
"Oo don't get mad but it's true he and jungkook is something now..
You nodded you'll not get angry".Felix said and showed his fist that was calmed himself.
"No it's just a rumour I'll never give my brother to someone like Jeon jungkook". Tae said writting something on the notebook.
"But you and jimin are being lovey dovey is it rumour too?".Felix said arranging the papers given by the teacher.
"No, he likes me and he is going live with me after this week".tae said with smrink.
"Really? Didn't you hate him".Felix asked with surprise and confusion.
"Why are you asking these things it's personal do your work". Tae said glaring to soul of class monitor.
"I... I ok I'm going I'm going Jesus why are you so rude look at joon he so sweet".Felix said sighing when get normal.
"Do you like my brother?"tae asked suddenly.
"yes of course i..i mean yaa everybody likes him".Felix said changing his words.
"No, not like that like how do you feel about that person you want to live with whole life".tae said curiously about the Felix felling about his brother.
"Oh! He is cute if he didn't have an eye for any i really I want try to date him but- omo what?".Felix said looking at joon after looking at tae direction and getting scared by tae looking him too closely.
"He is not seeing anyone or you know he was really missing you at the home". Tae said smiled.
"Really? B- but i saw him kissing senior jungkook at the door". Felix said pointing on the door.
"What? No it not true my brother will do that maybe he threatened him". Tae said smiled again.
"Oh! Yes he is really like baby innocent he doesn't know so I can try right". Felix asked giving a lots of gap in his voice.
"Try what? Oh yes just you to do is capture my brother and mom's heart and everything will be good". Tae said giving the advice with weired smile on his face
"Really? I really love to have friend like you". Felix said trying hug but looking taehyung expression he stopped himself.

"Hii! What are you doing?". A boy said with smile sitting on vacant sit beside joon.
"Nothing just looking some notes". Joon said looking at the black haired boy.
"Oh! Namjoon do you know me". Boy asked with smile.
"Yes, i know everyone in my class Kai". Joon said and smiled.
"So I heard you have something with that playboy". Kai asked deeping his voice.
"Which play boy i have nothing with anyone?" Joon said with fear.
"Look i liked you from first day but the thing is your brother now i can't control if I don't had I'll force you". Kai said with mischievous grin.
"What you mean?" Joon asked while looking for his brother.
"meet me at locker room of basketball". Kai said going to his seat.
"W- what n-no TAE". Joon yelled running outside the class trembling.

Now it's fair play jungkook.

To be continued......

(..........)(............)(.............)(............)....

Is everyone here?

Yes or no ?

Hopefully you like it 😁

Thank you ☺️
Written by Arya......